Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Great Tool If Used Correctly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This forum could be a great tool if used for the right reasons. Squads need to be built up, not torn down. It is fine to give one's opinion, but is it really necessary to vent?
That is exactly right!
:Thumbs: Amen
Having been involved in cheerleading all of my life, I know first had how hard every girl works and how hard the coaches work to bring squads to their full potential.  It is awful to work and work and give it all you have and not win, but that is just the way it goes sometimes.  The thing that should be taken away with a loss is this:  "If you know that you did your very best and that there was nothing that you could have done to make it a better performance, then you are WINNERS!!"  Being winners doesn't necessarily taking home a trophy...........
I totally agree with cheerfan.  Working hard and giving it everything that you have makes you a WINNER; not receiving a trophy.
I totally agree cheer squads come down on each other too much we need to show more support...
[quote author=cheerfan13 link=topic=20342.msg205101#msg205101 date=1141655776]
Having been involved in cheerleading all of my life, I know first had how hard every girl works and how hard the coaches work to bring squads to their full potential.  It is awful to work and work and give it all you have and not win, but that is just the way it goes sometimes.  The thing that should be taken away with a loss is this:  "If you know that you did your very best and that there was nothing that you could have done to make it a better performance, then you are WINNERS!!"  Being winners doesn't necessarily taking home a trophy...........
[/quote]

Excellant post! I just want to add one thing. Having a good coach, who is a teacher of the sport, makes all the difference in the world. Anyone can order uniforms and book choreographers and the like, but getting a real coach is like hitting the lottery for your girls and boys involved in cheer!
cheerfan13 Wrote:Having been involved in cheerleading all of my life, I know first had how hard every girl works and how hard the coaches work to bring squads to their full potential.  It is awful to work and work and give it all you have and not win, but that is just the way it goes sometimes.  The thing that should be taken away with a loss is this:  "If you know that you did your very best and that there was nothing that you could have done to make it a better performance, then you are WINNERS!!"  Being winners doesn't necessarily taking home a trophy...........
You are absolutly correct. I watched our girls work so hard last for kapos and I believe that they got on that floor and gave it all they had but they still did not but to all the parent and coach Rowe and coach Layne our girls were winners because they did give 110% and we want them that we are very proud of each and every one of them
I agree. The squads need to get rid of all this bitterness. I hate not getting along. I know all the squads work hard. As well as coaches and parents. And I agree with the quote, you're a winner if you know that there was nothing else you could have done to make your performance better. You gave it your all...110 %....Great job girls!
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:I agree. The squads need to get rid of all this bitterness. I hate not getting along. I know all the squads work hard. As well as coaches and parents. And I agree with the quote, you're a winner if you know that there was nothing else you could have done to make your performance better. You gave it your all...110 %....Great job girls!

you always have good posts, you are wise beyond your years, and represent your school well! Good job.:thumpsup: All of us should follow your lead, the motto on here for this site should be: Post Posative!
Ajudicator Wrote:This forum could be a great tool if used for the right reasons. Squads need to be built up, not torn down. It is fine to give one's opinion, but is it really necessary to vent?

never have truer words been spoken.
I agree Cheerleaders work as hard or harder then at anyone in sports today and should be respected by students and coaches everywhere as will as fellow cheerleaders '' CHEERLEADERS CHEER BECAUSE THEY LOVE IT'' GREAT JOB LAST SEASON AND GOOD LOOK TO ALL CHEERLEADERS EVERY WHERE