Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps Dance Team..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think that you all were awesome tonight at the 60th District Tournament! I only got to see the halftime show in the boys game and it was great! I heard from my BFF that you were just as good in the first routine.

There are dance teams in the area...but very few good dance teams and you guys are one of the few!

Good Job!!!
Yes!! You were fantastic! I got to see 2 routines. Awesome job :Thumbs: Best I've seen all year :#1:
Ive only seen this dance team perform once this year at AC but man you guys are AWSOME! Allen Centrals dance team salutes you!
I am in total agreement with all of the above posters....You guys rocked the floor---the best dance team that I have seen in a loong time....:Thumbs:
I am so glad somebody brought this up. I saw them at Class A state and they were GREAT!!!!. I loved watching them. Congratulations PHELPS dance team!
Best dance team ive seen in a while was the team that defeated Phelps at Winterfest. Magoffin Co. High school, those girls are awesome..!
Thank you for the positive posts. Our girls work really hard and I am so proud of them. This team has no juniors or seniors. We consist of 9 seventh graders, 3 eigth graders, 3 freshman, and 2 sophmores. Also at the tournament we had 4 girls dancing with us who were 6th grade and under. Our girls have had no technical training. We have two dancers, Jasmine and Tayor, who choreograph all of our routines and one of our teahers mixes our music.
Dancers and Cheerleaders work so hard and do not seem to get the recognition that they deserve sometimes. The dancers and cheerleaders from all the schools work so hard and are so deserving of recognition for their hard work and dedication. I say good job ladies to all school squads.
Magoffin Co. does have a good dance team. Our team used that to get ready for other competitions. With the exception of one category, dance teams from Magoffin Co. won every division. It was like the Magoffin County Invitational. I would like to have a dollar for every person who told our coaches that we were robbed. No big deal though. We have state championships and national championships that we are very proud of.

":Touch:Down:" Wrote:Best dance team ive seen in a while was the team that defeated Phelps at Winterfest. Magoffin Co. High school, those girls are awesome..!
"kyfan" Wrote:Magoffin Co. does have a good dance team. Our team used that to get ready for other competitions. With the exception of one category, dance teams from Magoffin Co. won every division. It was like the Magoffin County Invitational. I would like to have a dollar for every person who told our coaches that we were robbed. No big deal though. We have state championships and national championships that we are very proud of.

That's funny...I could have sworn that the topic of this thread is PHELPS DANCE TEAM!!!

You are more than welcome to start one about Magoffin County if you want..but please don't turn this one into the same crap that most of the others have became!

Can't anyone say something positive about another squad/team without someone getting their panties in a wad??? Not one person was comparing one squad to the other, I just wanted to comment on the great performance Phelps put on the floor.

SHEEESH!!!!! Rolleyes
i love phelps dance team absolutely love them they are so awesome at class a state they had the whole crowd going crazy i have so much respect for them and their program great job
Phelps has an awesome dance team. This makes the second time I have seen them perform, and they looked great each time. Keep up the good work!
Does anybody know if they compete at any competitions?
"Phelps Coach" Wrote:Thank you for the positive posts. Our girls work really hard and I am so proud of them. This team has no juniors or seniors. We consist of 9 seventh graders, 3 eigth graders, 3 freshman, and 2 sophmores. Also at the tournament we had 4 girls dancing with us who were 6th grade and under. Our girls have had no technical training. We have two dancers, Jasmine and Tayor, who choreograph all of our routines and one of our teahers mixes our music.
Dancers and Cheerleaders work so hard and do not seem to get the recognition that they deserve sometimes. The dancers and cheerleaders from all the schools work so hard and are so deserving of recognition for their hard work and dedication. I say good job ladies to all school squads.

I didn't see recognition of the guy dancer in this post. I thought he was the best one out there. I was highly impressed with this squad's performance last night at Belfry. I didn't much like the outfits, but man those kids can move.
Nice try eyes...but once again...if you want a thread about another dance team start it..this one belongs to Phelps!!!!

-Pirate Pal
I saw Phelps Dance team at Winterfest and I was very impressed, and yes I was impressed with their male dancer. Great job girls, guys and coach!! Keep up the good work and good luck in Gatlinburg.
Yeah, Phelps is a wonderful dance team. As is Magoffin..(so we've been told) Both teams are awesome, and Im sure Phelps works very hard at practice.. and I know for a fact that Magoffin does. Good luck to both of us at Gatlinburg.

Btw, I was also very impressed with the male dancer. That is definately TALENT!!
Hey Everyone!!...Thanks for all the posts about the team!..We work so hard and i think we deserve everything that we have won...And also thanks to everyone with there comments about me (the male dancer from phelps..)....Much Apperciated..!!

<3 [Donathan!]
[move]This is about Phelps!!![/move]    
[quote author=:TouchBig Grinown: link=topic=20331.msg204577#msg204577 date=1141610834]
Magoffin Co. Dance team all the way.!
[/quote]

This is about PHELPS, not Magoffin. Magoffin has their own thread.
I, having been a cheerleader for over 8 years MANY years ago am VERY impressed with all the hard work and DEDICATION that these girls put into their routines.   The girls put forth soooo much effort in order to be at the status that they are.  I commend the coaches for all the time they put into having practice and time away from their families.  Phelps girls, from the little ones to the older ones are awesome.  OH.. I can't forget Donathon!!  Ya gotta love him!!!!  (and ya should see him tumble!!!! :thumpsup:   :1Smile
Does he cheer also??  I know that Phelps had a guy cheerleader, is that the same one?
[quote author=Phelps_Dancer!!!!! link=topic=20331.msg204277#msg204277 date=1141597252]
Hey Everyone!!...Thanks for all the posts about the team!..We work so hard and i think we deserve everything that we have won...And also thanks to everyone with there comments about me (the male dancer from phelps..)....Much Apperciated..!!

<3 [Donathan!]
[/quote]

I saw you saturday @ the Mtn Classic. Your squad was very good, but then they were good last year too! I saw them @ the Class "A" State! Very nice job! I hope you pursue your dancing! You'll go far! Do not let anyone keep you from your dreams.
[quote author=:TouchBig Grinown: link=topic=20331.msg202553#msg202553 date=1141407797]
Best dance team ive seen in a while was the team that defeated Phelps at Winterfest. Magoffin Co. High school, those girls are awesome..!
[/quote]

NO COMPARISON!!!!!  :no:  Phelps dancers, "You're AWESOME!!!!" :bow:
LOL.... way to go snookums!!!  :clap:
I hear they have a good squad
Absolutely outstanding squad.  I used to be a KAPOS judge and I have never saw anything to beat them as young as they are.  They have excellent sync, presentation, and choreography.  They are a very talented group of girls who definatly know how to put on a show!!!
Phelps is The Best Dance Squad that Ive seen, By Far!!....

Way To Go Girls and Guy!, btw That boy is Awesome!..

:1:
I will say thank you for him, although I KNOW he will be on here and thank you himself.!!!!  LOL....  AND.... THANK you for the entire squad.  They are really good kids and do work soooooooooo hard to become what they have.  I appreciate all the positive comments.  :thx:
[quote author=phs86 link=topic=20331.msg213371#msg213371 date=1142688828]
I will say thank you for him, although I KNOW he will be on here and thank you himself.!!!! LOL.... AND.... THANK you for the entire squad. They are really good kids and do work soooooooooo hard to become what they have. I appreciate all the positive comments. :thx:
[/quote]

Yes I appericate it so much!

Thank You!
I wanted to commend the Phelps Dance team for the wonderful letter they had published in the News-Express Sunday edition paper. They thanked EVERYONE who had taken part in anything that they did this year. Nice letter girls and sponsors..... You girls (and guy).. LOL... are GREAT!!!!!