Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley wins the 59th district girls cheerleading championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Valley wins the cheerleading championship for the girls tournament in the 59th... beating the east ridge squad by 2 points... i guess being rude and unruley gets u somewhere.... but congratz to the Wildcats.... its there year.. good luck to them in the 15th region...
wait what? did valley beat pikeville's varsity or is this for girls not boys
This was for girls, and like bigmike said, being rude and unruly goes a long way these days.

When you act like they do (one in particular) you always get whats coming to you, and yes she will!
:omg: :wtf1: cheer leader they beat the girls squad................:boo: ................ which they shouldn't have.
oh really
so valley and east ridge went against pikevilles gv in girls basketball
not boys?
im confused
There was two different categories this year...both boys and girls, and each squad was able to compete in both, since these schools have only one squad and they cheer both boys and girls games.

Congratulations Shelby Valley....you girls really stepped up tonight (which for those of you that didn't know...tonight was the night they was judged in the girls varsity division) and did a great job.

I'm sorry PikevilleCheer...but I watched Pikeville's girls varsity a few nights ago when they was judged and I watched Valley tonight and they was the better squad this time (and believe me...I'm a die hard ER fan, which makes me HATE Valley-Rolleyes-so it isn't easy for me to admit this) Don't get me wrong, I don't think Valley could ever compete with you guys at a competition level (no offense Valley) but tonight they was the better squad. I think that a lot of times Pikeville comes in to 'in game competitions' and thinks that they have it in the bag....and don't give it their all....and the other squads want it more.

I have to give a shout out to my ER Cheerleaders....you guys have came so far this year....actually in the last few weeks!! We're all really proud of you! I am not surprised that you was beat by only a couple of points.
"VoR" Wrote:This was for girls, and like bigmike said, being rude and unruly goes a long way these days.

When you act like they do (one in particular) you always get whats coming to you, and yes she will!

I completely agree...she does just wait!:argue: lol:ChairHit: :fight:
I love you ER cheerleaders!! You all did great.. You all should have gotten first! Great job girls.. U all are # 1! Im especially proud of taylor... Ha ha.. "taylors goin to get you!" o and Kodi Miller...lol Good Job east Ridge!
i didn't go to the game so I was just wandering what the cheerleaders did that was rude & unruly. can anyone tell me
Okay in this tournament there is two competitions.. u cheer for the boys and girls.. valley won the girls cheerleading competition.. and the boys is to be announced tonight so yes they beat the pikevilles girl squad.. and tonight the boys cheerleading winners are anounces
"POTTERMOM" Wrote:i didn't go to the game so I was just wandering what the cheerleaders did that was rude & unruly. can anyone tell me

Valleys Cheerleaders are always rude, no matter where they are..so sorry u missed out.. yeah im from East Ridge.. and maybe im still pissed about the other day but w/e good luck to the teams as the region begins on the 6th...
"VoR" Wrote:This was for girls, and like bigmike said, being rude and unruly goes a long way these days.

Thank you, and yes she will get wats coming to her.. everything always has an end result.. i just wish her the best of luck in the up coming tournament.. and the valley cheerleaders the best of luck...also good luck to my Warrior Cheerleaders they to will be attending Regionals to be judged.. Good Luck to both teams.. thank u VOR..
so valley won 1st in the girls divison, 2nd east ridge and 3rd pikevilles girls varsity
so does that only leave the boys varsity divison to pikeville?
is there a reason er and valley went girls and not boys
We didn't just go girls. The squads could compete in both. Like we were judged in girls and boys basketball BUT only the girls winner was announced last night. Congratulations to Shelby Valley! Tonight they will announce who won the boys district cheerleading... Hopefully the warriors will walk away winning this time! BYES!

-J.o.r.d.a.n!
You can be jusged as boys AND girls. The warriors and wildcats CHOSE to get judged in both in hopes that we could walk away with 2 trophys! Well the wildcats came out on top in the girls district. They announced that yesterday.... Hopefully the warriors will walk away with the trophy in Boys district! Good luck Pikeville and Valley, though! BYES!

-J.o.r.d.a.n!:wenumber1
"cheer_leader" Wrote:so valley won 1st in the girls divison, 2nd east ridge and 3rd pikevilles girls varsity so does that only leave the boys varsity divison to pikeville? is there a reason er and valley went girls and not boys
My post from earlier:
"ridgewarrior" Wrote:There was two different categories this year...both boys and girls, and each squad was able to compete in both, since these schools have only one squad and they cheer both boys and girls games.
Thanks to Title IX, County schools have to cheer for both boys and girls and this year KAPOS recognized this and let the squads that cheered for both boys and girls division.
KUDOS Kapos....thanks for recognizing that these girls work hard cheering for both teams!!!
"bigmike06" Wrote:Valley wins the cheerleading championship for the girls tournament in the 59th... beating the east ridge squad by 2 points... i guess being rude and unruley gets u somewhere.... but congratz to the Wildcats.... its there year.. good luck to them in the 15th region...

first that girl is an amzaing girl and im sorry that eastridge is jealous cause they never win anything.

second the only people that leaves comments on here r east ridge people
honestly u need to get a life!!!!!!

third its called cheering that girl got here fans pumped up which eastridge wished they knew how to do that

SARA RATLIFF CLAP CLAP SARA RATLIFF
BLUE CREW ROCKS:wenumber1
I thought that both boys and girls squads had to be equal in talent?? It used to be the weaker cheerleaders cheered for the girls or JV squads and the best squads cheered for the boys varsity...is that still happening?? Is that following title IX??
Nope. JV isn't the girls squad anymore... Now, the squad rotates... I think this is fair because girls basketball should get the cheerleaders support just as much and shuoldn't be treated as second best or something... Anyways... nobody said that the certain cheerleader was her... Congrats Valley on winning the trophy for girls district in the 59th district... Warriors came runner up... In boys 59th district we got 1st, though! YAY! And Pikeville got runner-up! We got 2 trophy's! Go us. O and I would like to give congrats to Pikeville because they really are nice and have good sportsmanship! LOL WELL BYES!

-J.o.r.d.a.n!

Warriors are #1! Go Ridge!
valley didnt deserve to win this i watched them cheer it should of been pikeville or east ridge we all know those judges are awful
"shelby vally" Wrote:first that girl is an amzaing girl and im sorry that eastridge is jealous cause they never win anything.

third its called cheering that girl got her fans pumped up which eastridge wished they knew how to do that

Oh ... we did we something... We got runner-up against Valley in girls district... And we beat them at Boys District... Guess we did win after all...Confusederved:

WARRIORS !!!
"shelby vally" Wrote:first that girl is an amzaing girl and im sorry that eastridge is jealous cause they never win anything.

third its called cheering that girl got here fans pumped up which eastridge wished they knew how to do that

[size=3]Do those words taste good?  :lol:

East Ridge 1st place in boys division  :1:

Shelby Valley 3rd  :lol:
Please give examples of how the SV cheerleaders were rude at the championship game.

I thought they did great in getting crowd participation - probably one of the reasons they won. Also, I got angry a few times when the blue Crew was not cheering like I thought they should - but they were being respectful of the cheerleaders and following their lead . SV won because they commanded the crowd and looked like they were having fun and were into the game. Congratulations ER. You did great as well, but the fan section was pretty obnoxious - don't get me wrong - I usually love that stuff - that's what tourney time is all about. But I think it hurts the cheerleaders when they are being judged - just my opinion.
i agree shelby valley is very rude when they cheer
they dont show other squads respect
east ridge has to be one of the most respectful squads along with pikeville
I agree.... Pikeville is the nicest squad in a long time... Oh and Johnson Central... When we cheered against each other t a game right before Kapos, they came and even tumbled with us abd warmed up on our mats with us... They were very nice!
yeah i know what you mean some squads want to help each other out others well...enough said
Just wondering..how is Shelby Valley rude?
yea really..how is it rude when your yelling "Go Valley" after you tumble-isnt that cheering for your team or am i wrong?
This thread needs to get back on topic or it will be closed!  This is a thread titled Shelby Valley wins the 59th district girls cheerleading championship.  Not who is the rudest or anything else!  Stop now or lose the thread.  This is my only warming.

:no:
Pages: 1 2