Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Oregon 35 Kentucky 16 Semi Finals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oregon wins 35 to 16 over team KY tonight.

Team KY is eliminated.

Congrats to all of those who played.

Anybody got any stats?
Will they play a 3rd place game Sat. since they made the loooong trip?
I think they play at least one consilation game on Thursday. And possibly another one on Saturday/Sunday if they win on Thursday. Not completly sure, I will try to find the schedule for the week they sent out and let everyone know.
Congrats to the young men who have represented our state so well. Go Big Blue!!!:Cheerlead
plantmanky Wrote:I think they play at least one consilation game on Thursday. And possibly another one on Saturday/Sunday if they win on Thursday. Not completly sure, I will try to find the schedule for the week they sent out and let everyone know.

Thanks. But man that's a lot of football in a week.
What happend in this game ? We were so big & fast......what shut us down ?
Good job kids..... I am sure it was.a great experience ! Hats off to all the kids from Cath !
OchoOcho Wrote:What happend in this game ? We were so big & fast......what shut us down ?
Good job kids..... I am sure it was.a great experience ! Hats off to all the kids from Cath !

2nd half turnovers I believe. Kentucky led 16-14 at the half. I hear they're playing again for 3rd place nationally. That's still pretty dang good. Good luck to them!
National Championship in football in the state of KY, heck even being there to represent KY is a national feat of its own. Damn proud of all those kids and big shout to the Paintsville and Prestonsburg players that are on this team.
This team worked their tails off to get there, hats off to all the kids that wore a jersey for Team Kentucky
Id like to echo that thought. Congratulations to the players, coaches, family and friends