Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shot of the Year!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Down 89-88 with one second, Division 3.
Gillford College forward slings the ball 90feet and hits nothing but the bottom of the net. 91-89 victory over Randolph-Macon.
"littlej" Wrote:Down 89-88 with one second, Division 3.
Gillford College forward slings the ball 90feet and hits nothing but the bottom of the net. 91-89 victory over Randolph-Macon.

Thats unreal.. Too bad ESPN dont cover those types of games..I sure would love to see it. Probably would of been the top play of the week..
I saw something similar to this on a video I have. Its super slams and spectacular plays by ESPN. It was made in about 93 or 94.. Anyways, the dude is at one end of the court and slings it and just hits the bottom of the net.
I didn't know anyone had seen the film of that shot I took. :lol:
HAHA, It was on espn last night.. That was unreall He threw the ball from under the other goal..
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:I saw something similar to this on a video I have. Its super slams and spectacular plays by ESPN. It was made in about 93 or 94.. Anyways, the dude is at one end of the court and slings it and just hits the bottom of the net.

ive seen that video. its pretty cool. there is also this one shot where a girl jumps out of bounds at mid-court throws it behind her back and makes it
I saw a shot on ESPN from a middle school game when the ball was going out of bounds and a boy grabed it and slung it behind his back. It headed straight for the bottom of the net and the net caught the ball, slung it up in the air, and dropped it in for 3 points. I just laughed, I guess anything is possible.
?????
saw that too...but i think it was a high school game
What kinda net were they using
could be adam morrison's shot against san fran
"JKWON33" Wrote:I saw a shot on ESPN from a middle school game when the ball was going out of bounds and a boy grabed it and slung it behind his back. It headed straight for the bottom of the net and the net caught the ball, slung it up in the air, and dropped it in for 3 points. I just laughed, I guess anything is possible.

That is crazy
May have been a high school game, just remember seeing it a few years a go. It was still pretty remarkable.