Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (14)Florida @ Kentucky 3/5/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Kentucky will play Florida at home ! Gators have not been playing good as of late and Kentucky dose not play good at home ! But after the performance from Morris and Rondo I say :

UF--71
UK--78

Plus it's Senior night for UK, I look for Sparks and Moss to have a good game !
Players GraduatingTongueatrick Sparks, Rovi Moss, Preston LeMaster, and Brandon Stockton !!!
"blackcat_student" Wrote:Kentucky will play Florida at home ! Gators have not been playing good as of late and Kentucky dose not play good at home ! But after the performance from Morris and Rondo I say :

UF--71
UK--78

Plus it's Senior night for UK, I look for Sparks and Moss to have a good game !
Players GraduatingTongueatrick Sparks, Rovi Moss, Preston LeMaster, and Brandon Stockton !!!

What a starting 4!!!Smile
I like the Cats on Senior Night in this one. No matter their record at home this year, Rupp is a big game venue. This one is big for the Cats. They need a bye in the SEC tourney. UK by 7.
UK will win this game on senior night. I think the Cats are putting it together. I say UK 83 UF 77
If the Cats continue to play like they have they will have a legitimate shot a winning the SEC tourny and get a nice seed.. Maybe even a top 5 seed..
UK -85
Florida - 78
Cats win in Rupp in Senior Day....Big weekend for the Cats. The UK football team will have over 20 studs in the 07 class at the game as part of their "junior day".
I think the cat can win but they have to play like they have in the last 6 games, but cut out the turnovers.
I don't predict these games, and I havent since the Vandy loss, but like I said after losing to LSU..I feel confident going into this game....Both teams will be playing for that bye in the SEC very hard...
kentucky wins it
I just got a few words for Mr. Donovan...payback is a bit well u kno the rest.......
"Batpuff" Wrote:I think the cat can win but they have to play like they have in the last 6 games, but cut out the turnovers.
I def agree with you on this. In the last few games, that is the only thing bothering me. The turnovers. Just get a little careless and sloppy sometimes. Has anyone notuced and can any one tell me why Rondo will not step across the line and take the ball out of bounds lol.
"venom93" Wrote:I like the Cats on Senior Night in this one. No matter their record at home this year, Rupp is a big game venue. This one is big for the Cats. They need a bye in the SEC tourney. UK by 7.

i think that ky will do very well also ... senior night makes them tough to beat...
i think the cats win this one
Wish I had tickets!
Kentucky
I am so pumped for thsi game. I can barely hold my evcitement. GO CATS
Hope that UK wins but I have that uneasy feeling about this one. When is game time?
cats loose to florida. tubby has to get some big people
Gotta love Tubby ball..... :p
[quote author=Yellow Snow link=topic=20274.msg204171#msg204171 date=1141590990]
Gotta love Tubby ball..... :p
[/quote]

Gotta love the fact that you can't come here and admit you were wrong, but when UK loses you're the 1st to come in here...At least true fans can come in win OR lose and talk about the game...
man did we struggke on the glass today. floridas front line was too much for us today. if Randolph could stay out of foul trouble we would not struggle as much.....i hope tyler smith's eyes lit up today when he was watching our frontcourt guys. i hope they lit up for the oppurtunity of early playing time....
Man the 2nd half disgusted me today..No rebounding, defense, or team chemistry, and if some of the things I'm hearing are true it's no wonder theres no chemistry right now...Kentucky needs to have a REAL good showing in the SEC to make it now...
i will say that if we beat ole miss we are in. for the simple fact that gives us 20 wins, an above 500 conference record in a power conference, and the name KENTUCKY.
That being said i see us in the SEC tourny finals with victorys over ole miss, alabama, and tennessee.
alfus, corndog and other Tubby lovers, here's a little story you need to read, especially the last paragraph.  Enjoy.

......just in case you guys are slow readers, here's a snip:

Florida has beaten Kentucky four consecutive times, the first SEC team to do so since Tennessee in 1979-80. Donovan was asked why. It was an easy question, but not so easy. Donovan once worked at Kentucky. He just might, if Smith flees this sinking ship for the NBA after this season, work at Kentucky next year. In the meantime, he doesn't want to rub anything in. If you saw the game, you saw why Florida has become Kentucky's big brother. Florida is good and big. Kentucky is neither.

Thanks I will...By the way, thanks for your synopsis of the Tennessee/UK game..I really enjoyed hearing from you on that one...
And Donovan will not be at UK ever..He hasn't done anything to deserve to be there...5 Concecutive 1st/2nd round exits in the NCAA for him, plus with all that talent had been falling apart..They will go no further than UK in the NCAA...
Heh......most Tubby fans are now shaking their heads like your ape. 
[quote author=alfus21 link=topic=20274.msg204383#msg204383 date=1141603362]
And Donovan will not be at UK ever..He hasn't done anything to deserve to be there.
[/quote]

Genius quote of the day....Amazing.  It's becoming all too clear now why you're a Tubby Smith fan.
[quote author=Yellow Snow link=topic=20274.msg204385#msg204385 date=1141603382]
Heh......most Tubby fans are now shaking their heads like your ape.
[/quote]

Wow..What a comeback, and how mature and witty...You are a modern day William Shakespeare using such nice big words like that, and man..I just really can't get over that..You got me good..zinger...haha
Pages: 1 2