Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 80 (11)Tennessee 78
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Way to go Cats!!!!!:Cheerlead
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
down on rocky top......... oh wait they lost............

WAY TO GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I knew they could win this one, great game by Rondo and Morris.
Wish that I was on old rocky top watchin Kentucky win. C. A. T. S. Cats! Cats! Cats!
Rondo took over in the second half. Thats his game and how he needs to play. Way to go Randolph. Thats the beast I love to see play. Great game UK.
AWESOME even though we played terrible at times could have blown them out but at least we got the win.

How about the Tubby -- Stockton chest bump after it was over?
I seen the chest bump with Stockton it was great lol
"CatDawg" Wrote:How about the Tubby -- Stockton chest bump after it was over?

I didn't see it but thats awesome!

If Kentucky could put together a full game they'd beat everybody...Morris & Rondo put on a show tonight...

22 points, 11 boards from Morris...
16 points, 8 assists from Rondo....

:dance: Awesome game...
Gotta love this conversation...Smile

"corndog23" Wrote:Kentucky will win this game!! I am guarenteeing a cats victory against the vols on wednesday

"Yellow Snow" Wrote:Heh.......you're totally clueless....as usual. Tennessee puts a bigtime Rocky Top whuppin on Tubby's Mildcats. UT by as much as they want, but probbly at least by 14.

"corndog23" Wrote:Heh....come talk to me wednsday and we shall see who is the clueless one......
"alfus21" Wrote:Gotta love this conversation...Smile

Nice alfus Smile
Morris took over the first half and Rondo the second half, about damn time.
Great game by Morris, Rondo, and Brandon Stockton ! They played with heart and got the Victory that we despertley needed ! Hello NCAA tournament !!! Tubby Haters how do you like that ?
Yellow Snow??? Anybody home??
WOW what a big time victory for my wildcats! I tell ya it felt like this was an NCAA tourny game and the cats were playing to stay alive!!

Bring on the Gators!!!!!!!

:dance:
Wooohoooo Go Cats! In Your Face Yellow Snow!
Tickets - $35.00
Puke Orange T-shirts -$15.00
The UK win and the Tubby/Stockton chest bump - Priceless

No more NIT talk baby !!! The Cats are headed to the Big Dance !!!!!!!!
Wow Does anyone relaize that in the second half that UK did not miss a 2 point field goal? Awesome Smile way yo go CATS!
Huge win for the Cats. Glad to see the McDonalds All Americans finally put it together for a "W" in a big game.
what was there field goal % for the 2nd half, the last time I saw it was 83%, they were like 9 of 10 from the floor.
Wow they didn't miss a 2 point field goal in the second half, that's insane. I didn't realize the shooting percentage was that high either. Good job Cats
"Batpuff" Wrote:what was there field goal % for the 2nd half, the last time I saw it was 83%, they were like 9 of 10 from the floor.

78% i beleive.....

Wow...we've gone through almost 2 pages and still have no Yellow Snow sighting????TongueoliceLig
The Cats were 15-of-19 from the floor in the game’s final 20 minutes. Which is 78.9% shooting.
Where is Yellow Snow? Does he have nothing to say when the Cats beat a good team? And he says he likes UK. Yeah right!
Way to go Cats. We should have won at LSU and will beat Florida on Sunday. As usual Tubby has his team playing their best ball heading into March. UK IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE SEC NOW.
I so thought that three was going in. The luck we have been having, I just felt disgusted when that ball was headed towards the rim........ehhhhhhhh I am so glad it didn't go in.
"FUPA" Wrote:I so thought that three was going in. The luck we have been having, I just felt disgusted when that ball was headed towards the rim........ehhhhhhhh I am so glad it didn't go in.

I feel ya...I thought for sure it was going in. It would have described the season if that shot falls. However it didn't and besides Arkansas the Cats may be the hottest team in the SEC at the most imprortant time of the year. The Cats punched a their ticket to the NCAA tournament last night IMO but a win on Sunday against Florida would be nice.
great game for the cats............huge RPI win for the cats........still lovin the high socks and especially loving the chest bump with tubby and brandon stockton who played one hell of a game
Yellow Snow???? Where are you?
"alfus21" Wrote:Yellow Snow???? Where are you?
LOL I think he is afraid of this post. There is nothing he can say and he can't stand it lol. Isn't it great!:wieghts:
Here a re a few pics I took at the game with my phone. They're not the best quality.
Pages: 1 2