Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida State 79 (1) Duke 74
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Florida State upsets No.1 Duke 79-74
Can someone change the final score the correct score was 79-74.
FSU was ahead 77-72 with 1.7 sec. left when FSU's student section ran onto the floor.
They cleared the floor and played the last 1.7 sec.
awesome
Cats win.............. Duke loses....... cant get any better
I love seeing Duke get beat.
Nice and FSU had them down big early then let Duke take the lead before regaining control. Didn't FSU upset them last year also?
Wooo!
What a great day!!
Best day in a while for me nothing better than a PUKE Downing and a CATS VICTORY
Ha Ha.......

In my book, dook got swept by the Noles this year...
"BelfryPride" Wrote:Ha Ha.......

In my book, dook got swept by the Noles this year...

mine too....but it sucks that our books dont count!!Smile
FSU beat them in 2001.
Good win for FSU, they have always been a fighting team, and a good one at that..
Still a good record for Duke though.
My second favorite team won tonight. Well that would be anyone who is playing Puke lol . Blow Blow Seminole Wind
Puke...

Are you serious? Or just have special issues with a capital R?
Cameron Crazies. That is a great name for Duke fans.

cra·zy (kr[Image: amacr.gif][Image: prime.gif]z[Image: emacr.gif]) 1. Affected with madness; insane. 2. foolish; totally unsound. 3. marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness.
n. pl. cra·zies One who is or appears insane.
"TWOONE" Wrote:Cameron Crazies. That is a great name for Duke fans.

cra·zy (kr[Image: amacr.gif][Image: prime.gif]z[Image: emacr.gif]) 1. Affected with madness; insane. 2. foolish; totally unsound. 3. marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness.
n. pl. cra·zies One who is or appears insane.

Haha! Puke fans are stupid really!
Nice post TWOONE. Its in the dictionary so it must be true huh? and Cameron Crazies I don't appreciate the reference to the "R" word. Are youmaking fun of people like that? Shows me the kind of peson you are.