Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs Tennessee Game Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Go cats. Bring it home 15th I'll try to post some but I'm sick as a DAWG so I won't be helping much. GO CATS!
Ut 21 Uk 7
UT 21 UK 15 10:50 left in 1st
Odd how UT plays UK basketball. Wish UK could.
UT 26 UK 17 9:30 1st
UT 34 UK 21 7:44 1st
Morris 14 pts 2 fouls
UT shooting 70%
UT 36 UK 29 4:00 1st
UT 43 UK 36 1:40 1st

UT shooting 53% UK shooting 48%
UT 45 UK 38 Half

UT has scored 22 pts. off of 12 UK turnovers.
Thanks OS

When it comes to BB Smarts this is the dumbest team we've ever put on the court. How many times were they ready to cut it under 5 that they would turn it over. 6 points waved off by the ref.'s and at least 8 given to UT by giving them the ball under the UT basket.

I'll watch them and hope they do something by some miracle but this team sucks along with MR. I himself RONDO.

Even Morris doing a great job scoring keeping us in the game and makes the dumbest foul yet.

I'm SICK and really starting to get sick of this so called team.
Morris kept them in the game with 14 pts. UK has made some stupid turnovers and at times it looks like their heads are just not in this game.
UK 52 UT 50 15:00 left
Uk 61 Ut 55 12:00
UK 69 UT 69 7:50 left
Where the heck has this RONDO been all freaking year. We all know he has this game but he just very seldom shows it until the last 5 minutes when he can do something stupid with it.

Take away the dumb plays and UK is blowing them out.

All tied at 69 UK ball.
Moss has really played with his head in the clouds tonight.
[QUOTE="CatDawg"]
Take away the dumb plays and UK is blowing them out.

Did you see the 10 sec. call against Sparks NO PRESSURE ON HIM AT ALL
UK 78 UT 75 3:06 left
Morris 4 fouls
UK 80 UT 78 Final
CATS pull one out
Hard enough to take when you feel good but its even harder when your sick.

At least they won.