Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky @ Tennessee 3/1/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky plays UT in Knoxville on Wed and the Vols are taking down the curtain that blocks the Nose Bleed ! Can UK beat the Vols ? Or will UK go to 18-12 ?

UK--68
UT--62

I'm gonna keep the faith and pick UK to upset Tennessee !
If UK loses they will go to 18-11, not 12, but I don't predict these games anymore, and this one is really hard to pick because Tennessee lives by the 3-pointer...If UK does a good job guarding the perimeter then they will win, because Major Wingate is a joke down low...If Lofton and Bradshaw heat up from outside, Kentucky is beat...
Thx on the correction
i agree with alfus that if we guard the perimeter that we have a shot to win so ill say that uk will pull the upset
Kentucky will win this game!! I am guarenteeing a cats victory against the vols on wednesday
I think UK wins by 10.
Kentucky
"corndog23" Wrote:Kentucky will win this game!! I am guarenteeing a cats victory against the vols on wednesday

Heh.......you're totally clueless....as usual. Tennessee puts a bigtime Rocky Top whuppin on Tubby's Mildcats. UT by as much as they want, but probbly at least by 14.
"Yellow Snow" Wrote:Heh.......you're totally clueless....as usual. Tennessee puts a bigtime Rocky Top whuppin on Tubby's Mildcats. UT by as much as they want, but probbly at least by 14.

Heh....come talk to me wednsday and we shall see who is the clueless one......
"Yellow Snow" Wrote:Heh.......you're totally clueless....as usual. Tennessee puts a bigtime Rocky Top whuppin on Tubby's Mildcats. UT by as much as they want, but probbly at least by 14.
By as much as they want huh? And you call other people clueless. Thats is funny to me. Thanks for the laugh today. I really needed it. UK by 13.
Should be a good game, but I think that UK does not have the finishing ability and will lose this one late 70-64
Guys I wouldnt worry about what yellow snow has to say..He's the same guy who said.....
"Yellow Snow" Wrote:LSU is gonna put a cajun whuppin' on Tubby's boys......LSU 88 - UK 65

But we're the clueless ones alright? Smile
"alfus21" Wrote:Guys I wouldnt worry about what yellow snow has to say..He's the same guy who said.....

But we're the clueless ones alright? Smile

Uhhh, let me see here......didn't UK lose that one?? Yep, you are the clueless one.
Tennessee by 4.
"Yellow Snow" Wrote:Uhhh, let me see here......didn't UK lose that one?? Yep, you are the clueless one.
Hmmmm lets see did they put a whuppin on them? Did they win by 23? no I don't think so. Yes UK, but not ridiculously like you said.
"Yellow Snow" Wrote:Uhhh, let me see here......didn't UK lose that one?? Yep, you are the clueless one.

Smile You predicted a beat-down at the hands of LSU..At least everybody else predicted a close game, like anybody would with common sense...:thumb:
Hate to say it, and I hope UK proves me wrong.....

Vols -85
Cats -70
UK will not beat UT. It may be a close game but they will lose. Especially with them playing at UT. They couldnt beat them at rupp, they wont do it on the road either.
I hope my cats can pull this one off. They need to come out and play hard and with heart.
Close game. Depends on if Sparks can match Lofton. Sparks has been too inconsistent of late. UT by 5
Cats Will pull it off tonight. Look for them to play inspired defense tonight. Go Cats!
"moofer" Wrote:Cats Will pull it off tonight. Look for them to play inspired defense tonight. Go Cats!

I think so too moofer. As long as UT doesn't get all the calls. I think LSU got a lot of favorable calls. Big Baby should of had 10 fouls that game.. Plus the bail out foul called against Moss with on 15 secs to go.. :redboxer:
you got that right QQ what a bail out foul it was, but they will have to guard the outside alot better.