Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Team Kentucky- 12/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Watched Kentucky play Missouri today and was very impressed. Saw a lot of standout players and atheletes today, The Top 4 performers for me was Zyaire Hughes, Mason Helton, Sam Letton, and Castle Hatcher, others had good games too such as Blanco and Wells Purdom, Other standout players today that showed up? GO TEAM KENTUCKY
LOFlashPride Wrote:Watched Kentucky play Missouri today and was very impressed. Saw a lot of standout players and atheletes today, The Top 4 performers for me was Zyaire Hughes, Mason Helton, Sam Letton, and Castle Hatcher, others had good games too such as Blanco and Wells Purdom, Other standout players today that showed up? GO TEAM KENTUCKY

You happen to know how Castle and Hughes did stats wise?
Castle had a passing touchdown and probably 90 to 100 yards and Zyaire tore it up running the ball, he got the game ball and rushed for around 150 yards or so
How about the big TE from Leslie Co.??
Who won?
^
ky 22-20
Team KY 22-20 and we ran the ball a lot with Zyaire Hughes and Mason Helton too much to open up the passing game except with Sam Letton
First TD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...XwxE8hZY#!

79 yards total.

Pass is 40 yards in the air.
Bluegrasscard Wrote:First TD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...XwxE8hZY#!

79 yards total.

Pass is 40 yards in the air.

I can not wait to get Castle Hatcher in high school. We had Tanner Gadberry get a lot of minutes for us this year as a sophomore but I just don't see how Lucas is not going to be able to start Castle. He is a game changing QB.
They just post the YouTube video team Kentucky plays the winner in the west bracket. Go Team Kentucky
If we are playing a team from the West bracket I think it would be Oregon, they beat I think the Bay Area team 62 to 2
Could someone post a link to the video?
KnightTime Wrote:Could someone post a link to the video?

Here's the video of the selection show.

they have not played yet they play this weekend
TEAM KENTUCKY
Needs your help!!!!
Kentucky’s 8th grade All-Star football team has been competing in the FBU National Championship. We have now played our way into the semi-finals which take place in San Antonio, Texas the week of January 2nd-8th.
We now need your support to make the trip affordable for our players and families. There are 35 players and their families that need to travel. We know this is a tough time of the year for donating, but these kids represent the whole state and have work very hard to make it. The team has defeated Illinois, Wisconsin and Missouri to make the semi-finals.
All Corporate sponsors will receive recognition on team shirts. Large corporate donations will receive recognition on the team sweat suits. Any amount will be helpful.
Below is a breakdown of expenses for the trip:
Crowne Plaza- 35 rooms @104.00/day for 5 nights- $18200
Bus for parents- 55 passenger- $5000
Food for players- 35 players/6 coaches- $5000
I know this is a huge amount to generate, but with the generous support of our community and businesses, we can achieve these goals. There will several be state wide press releases and interviews in which corporate sponsors will receive mention in all of these opportunities.

Make inquiries to Phil Hawkins @ 502-320-8525
Checks written to KYMSFA
128 Audobon Drive, Frankfort Ky. 40601