Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What is your favorite brand fishing pole?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I would have to say the Zebco 33 because of its versatility!
"Cats Fan" Wrote:I would have to say the Zebco 33 because of its versatility!

I would have to agree.. Thats the most durable fishing reel made..My 3yo cant even break one ..
Abu Garcia is my favorite
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:Abu Garcia is my favorite

Mine too.
Yeah the ole zebco 33 is good from ages 4 to 12 but to be able to be an effective fisherman you have to have a high quality rod. My favorite are the bass pro shop brand rods, they are designed by bass pro and are available in their catalog.
I've caught some nice fish with a zebco 33
me too. I grew up on a zebco 33. Still got it hung up somewhere. I would say the bass pro brands too.
Can't go wrong with Abu Garcia! 8)
Ive got a Zebco 33 here somewhere's, but i fish with a Shakespeare now.
I like Daiwa fishing poles also
got a couple of shimano rod and reel outfits that i like pretty good, diawa and abu garcia are good also. got a spongebob combo for the little one, i suspect the majority of my fishing the next few years will be with that sweet little set complete with patrick floater!:Thumbs:
Miller Lite

BallaBaby

As long as I get to fish, I don't care what kind of pole I have. Although I do believe I have a Zebco 33
Ugly Stik hands down. It's the best pole I've ever used. As far as reels go, the Abu Garcia Ambassador 6000 is my favorite.
You can't go wrong with a Zebco 33
"Johnny Ringo" Wrote:You can't go wrong with a Zebco 33

there have been many a fish hauled in with those little babies
Mithchell is the one i choose
I don't fish much, but a good friend of mine uses an Ambassador 6000. He said to tell the ones uses a Zebco 33 to throw it at a 30 or 40 pound Rock fish and see what happens. He said it would probably explode in your hand lol.
ugly stick
i like that brand Wyatt
shakespere
quantum is the best
quantum hands down! you get the best fill with these. but i am also an ol timer with the 33
canepole
lol whichever brand my friend lets me use
vv you use a zebco
lol killer thanks
I would have to go with the zebco 33 almost indastructable keeps going no matter what good for the 1st time fisherman or the life tim does;t matter good for any one and easy to cast..........
Falcon because if you drop them off the boat they float and I know this to be true LOL
the ugly stick is one of the most durable sticks ive seen in a while
Pages: 1 2 3