Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: EVERYONE MUST READ!!!!...................
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This forum is fastly becoming the most ridiculous reading that I have ever seen.

This is your one and only warning that all of the petty, immature and childish name calling is to end right now!!!

If you ever wanted to know why cheerleaders have a bad name, then all anyone has to do is read the threads on this forum.

Shouldn't you be above all of the stupid posts that is on here. I have yet to read some quality posts that gives cheerleading and cheerleaders the respect that the sport deserves. You all do nothing but tear each other down and don't you think that there is enough people doing that who hate cheerleading altoghter?

Either get your act together and stop all the babyish crap or find yourself on the suspended list.

I completely agree. We were privileged to get this forum for ourselves since most sport sites dont even recognize cheerleading. cattiness only makes squads look bad. Everyone on here should know how hard cheerleading is, and everyone works just as hard as everyone else.

Remember. People who are interested in other sports read this forum too. It doesnt make cheerleaders look very good when we are arguing over rediculous things. State your point once and move on.
"PvilleCheerAlum" Wrote:I completely agree. We were privileged to get this forum for ourselves since most sport sites dont even recognize cheerleading. cattiness only makes squads look bad. Everyone on here should know how hard cheerleading is, and everyone works just as hard as everyone else.

Remember. People who are interested in other sports read this forum too. It doesnt make cheerleaders look very good when we are arguing over rediculous things. State your point once and move on.

:Clap: :Thumbs:
"Pirate Pal" Wrote:This forum is fastly becoming the most ridiculous reading that I have ever seen.

This is your one and only warning that all of the petty, immature and childish name calling is to end right now!!!

If you ever wanted to know why cheerleaders have a bad name, then all anyone has to do is read the threads on this forum.

Shouldn't you be above all of the stupid posts that is on here. I have yet to read some quality posts that gives cheerleading and cheerleaders the respect that the sport deserves. You all do nothing but tear each other down and don't you think that there is enough people doing that who hate cheerleading altoghter?

Either get your act together and stop all the babyish crap or find yourself on the suspended list.

THANK YOU!!!! :Thumbs:

I could not wait to get home after competition and read the cheerleading threads and boy was I disappointed in the people and the posts!!!! Is everyone on here 10 years old or what??? I couldn't have said it better myself about about why they get laughed at/have a bad name...BECAUSE OF HOW "SOME ACT". Most on here are just cheering on their own squad and everyone thinks they are right and the rest of the worlds wrong, and they are the best no matter what anyone else says! No REAL post to read Sad I love cheerleading and I had almost given up on any good reading here. Maybe things will take a turn for the better now :beg:
I totally agree with the post.  This forum should be used to support cheerleaders and their coaches and tell them the good things that they see......not trash each other and be disrespectful.  I guess that my advice would be....think before you speak. 
i totally  agree with that post to i mean cheerleading is a sport to and they need the respect just like basketball and football..
AMEN!!!  cheerleaders are athletes too and deserve to be regarded as that.  Putting down, name calling, and other tactics that are being used are NOT the way to go.... Great post!!!
Bunch of women cant get on here without fighting lol JK.
:Thumbs:...
ALRIGHT YOU TWO!!! If there is one thing worse than women fighting with one another..it's a group of women ganging up on a couple of troublemaking men!!!Confusedhh: :redboxer: :devilflam :thumpsup:
ALRIGHT YOU TWO!!! If there is one thing worse than women fighting with one another..it's a group of women ganging up on a couple of troublemaking men!!!

AND... actually accomplishing something by doing it!!! LMBO!!!
Pirate Pal Wrote:ALRIGHT YOU TWO!!! If there is one thing worse than women fighting with one another..it's a group of women ganging up on a couple of troublemaking men!!!Confusedhh: :redboxer: :devilflam :thumpsup:

Whats worse than a woman with PMS????? A whole room fulll of them!
LMBO!!! That IS a good one!!!
Pirate Pal Wrote:ALRIGHT YOU TWO!!! If there is one thing worse than women fighting with one another..it's a group of women ganging up on a couple of troublemaking men!!!Confusedhh: :redboxer: :devilflam :thumpsup:
Bring it on lol I know were you live haha. And with this one Im bein serious. Ill have your lil girl on my side seeing how she loves me.
:rockon: I Agree it is really childish to dis other squads just becuase someone else wanted to act like a baby and complain:thumpsup:
Good job
Agree.
i agree
I agree as well
Belfry Wins Wrote:Bunch of women cant get on here without fighting lol JK.

:Clap:
/agree

cheerleading=awesome
and we should all remember that Tongue
yea....alota drama just like football wow...i can't wait to see this going down tommorow though!
i mean the actual competetion,,,,,,
agree everybody needs to quit being so childish and get on with their lives. I mean is everything worth fighting over?
The Chop Wrote::rockon: I Agree it is really childish to dis other squads just becuase someone else wanted to act like a baby and complain:thumpsup:

:Clap: Thank you.
People need to relize that complaining about other squads and being rude to them does not make them any better. Even if they are awesome.They should still respect each other.
No offense,
BUT this is exactly why I hate cheerleading.
lol.
It's great cheerleading is being recognized here. Everyone should be adults and promote each other.