Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Are ACC Officials Biased Towards Duke?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are you as frustrated as I am over Dook getting all the calls and spending most of their time at the free throw line to win games? If not, you're in the minority. Most of the teams Dook plays outscores them from the field only to get hosed from the officials on mysterious calls and Dook racks up megapoints on free shots. That while hacking and pushing opposing players almost every time down the floor. Here's an example of what I'm pointing out.....just a summary of 5 games and the advantage at the line Dook has over their opponent in free throws.

Memphis 25-13

Boston College 37-13

Florida State 43-11

Miami 33-16

Temple 39-10

Dook, I hope, will not get this advangage in the tourney with non-ACC officials. Will be interesting to see how much coach K complains about not getting a call.
Ladies and Gentlemen,

The most ridiculous thread ever on BGR.

:Cheerlead
You're definitley entitled to your opionion, but can't see where it's valid. Dook is the nation's most disliked team and chat sites everywhere are loaded with threads discussing how Dook gets all the calls, especially in the ACC. Maybe you should just ignore this thread if you have not better response than that. BTW, I noticed in your little 'pickies' in your sig you're a Dook fan....that explains all I need to know.
"98NCCalum" Wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen,

The most ridiculous thread ever on BGR.

:Cheerlead

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The most ridiculous set of favorite teams you will ever see!

My money says he is not a fan of louisville, dUKe, and Indiana. He just hates UK.

As for yellow snows thread, i agree that dUKe gets the most calls in the country. Did anyone else see sheldon williams tackle the dude from boston college in the closing seconds and no foul was called??? ACC officiating is ridiculous IMO.
No, you are problems are you are not open to other peoples opinions, but you say you are.

any power house, even Kentucky has had officials who like them, you just need to notice that Duke is a good team, and officials will call for them if they are a dominate team like they are.

It is like that anywhere.

You all are only mad because UK is only half the team DUKE is.
im sorry cameron crazy, but if KENTUCKY is half of DUKE then you need to learn how to count. K E N T U C K Y. 8. D U K E. 4. DUKe looks like half of KENTUCKY my friend. and o yeh, we have more then TWICE as many national titles. Thank you come again.
Then quit saying UK, and type out KENTUCKY then.
Who cares about the past?
This is now, and you all are getting owned.
Corndog, are you kidding me? You are seriously saying that just because Kentucky has more letters than Duke that they are twice the team? This has to be one of the stupidest arguments I've ever seen on this forum. This makes no sense whatsoever, has no relevancy and does no deserve the "thank you come again" line at the end. You did nothing with that post but show your own idiocy.

That is not something that should be included in this argument.

Your national titles comment though, I will say nothing about because I don't know for sure because I don't really pay attention to UK or any NCAA teams. Please be more intelligent and relevant. Thank you.
i think he was jokin Reizvoll....

But Duke has been gettin a lot of call here lately. it was even brought up on ESPN in an interview with Coach K. it showed the no call when Sheldon Williams fouled the dude from BC. there is no way that shouldnt have been called. but it wasnt.
[QUOTE="Vincent Vega"]i think he was jokin Reizvoll....

[QUOTE]

Thank you VV.

and if that guy didnt notice earlier, cameron crazy has said that before. and it was "your jealous because UK is half of dUKe."
Correction;

I said only half the team Duke is, and its true.
How about we make a time machine, travel back in time,you get your Official Reffering Skills, and make you eligable to call the game?

I like that idea.
"Cameron Crazy" Wrote:Correction;

I said only half the team Duke is, and its true.
How about we make a time machine, travel back in time,you get your Official Reffering Skills, and make you eligable to call the game?

I like that idea.

that wouldnt work, i would be biased AGAINST dUKe. Then you would be on here harping about how i cost them the game. Which would be SWEET!
No no, he put:

""Cameron Crazy"" Wrote:You all are only mad because UK is only half the team DUKE is.

He had no reference whatsoever to the spelling of any word and the amount of letters, as you put it and you said he put "dUKe". That's everyone else in this thread capitolizing and spelling it wrong and putting Dook, dUKe, et cetera; not Cameron.

I do apologize for ranting against you if you were seriously joking however.

Oh, and just for a tip in the future:

[ Quote="User Name"]Text here[ /Quote]

All you have to do is take out the spaces after each bracket opening.
"Reizvoll" Wrote:No no, he put:

He had no reference whatsoever to the spelling of any word and the amount of letters, as you put it and you said he put "dUKe". That's everyone else in this thread capitolizing and spelling it wrong and putting Dook, dUKe, et cetera; not Cameron.

I do apologize for ranting against you if you were seriously joking however.

Oh, and just for a tip in the future:

[ Quote="User Name"]Text here[ /Quote]

All you have to do is take out the spaces after each bracket opening.

I wasnt talking about on this thread. I said cameron crazy has said it before, meaning in another thread, the same thing and he did use dUKe. i guess you didnt know that though. as for quoting i know how to do it. i accidently deleted the /. but thanks anyway.
"corndog23" Wrote:My money says he is not a fan of louisville, dUKe, and Indiana. He just hates UK.

I have been an Indiana fan my entire life and they are tops.

I went to U of L and I am 100% a fan of the Cardinals, unless they are playing IU.

Duke same as Oregon is just another team I follow closely, I do consider myself a fan of the school, the athletic teams, and most importantly Coach K.

Thanks.

Oh by the way, I do not like UK.

But that has nothing to do with the reason that I like these schools.

And next time you wish to speak for me, please clear it with me first.
Dook finally plays a FAIRLY OFFICIATED GAME at Floirda State and they get their jocks handed to them. Hope to see more of Dook getting spanked with 'non-biased refs'. One thing's for certain, they won't bring thier ACC buddies with them to officiate games in the NCAA tourney.

[Image: Duke%206th%20Man.jpg]
Is it funny or sad that so many UK fans hate Duke with such a passion, yet Duke fans don't give a rat's ass about UK or it's fans?
"98NCCalum" Wrote:Is it funny or sad that so many UK fans hate Duke with such a passion, yet Duke fans don't give a rat's ass about UK or it's fans?

why is it you care?? and why is it every dUKe fan i have come across hates UK??
I don't hate UK.

Just the ignorant fans. And I'm not saying any of you are ignorant but there are MANY out there.
"98NCCalum" Wrote:I don't hate UK.

Just the ignorant fans. And I'm not saying any of you are ignorant but there are MANY out there.

this is something we can agree on.....
have u ever watched a duke game.....i have never seen that many blown calls....i dont like duke but i like coach k but duke gets calls every game
"98NCCalum" Wrote:Is it funny or sad that so many UK fans hate Duke with such a passion, yet Duke fans don't give a rat's ass about UK or it's fans?

Haha, I liked that.
Very well said.
Hey, they do there best, they just make mistakes, but who doesn"t...........
Apparently Yellow Snow and Corndog are Gods, and are perfect, and they think there is some kind of conspiracy out to get them, just because Kentucky sucks this year.
"Cameron Crazy" Wrote:Apparently Yellow Snow and Corndog are Gods, and are perfect, and they think there is some kind of conspiracy out to get them, just because Kentucky sucks this year.
wow personal attacks? You are very childish. No one thinks there is a conspiracy, but if you weren't wearing your Puke blinders then you would see how bias the media is and how unfair it is to some teams especially in the ACC. Nothing to do with UK. I know they are having a down year, but they aren't out yet. So I would hold off what I said bout them. As far as better programs, numbers speak for themselves. National Titles and Wins. Says enough for me.
Dook doesn't need to recruit....ESPN and Dicky V does it for them. And what about those Coach K American Express commercials during last year's NCAA tourney?? Talk about a recruiting edge!
"Yellow Snow" Wrote:Dook doesn't need to recruit....ESPN and Dicky V does it for them. And what about those Coach K American Express commercials during last year's NCAA tourney?? Talk about a recruiting edge!

I don't like most of your posts but, I sure like that one.
"Yellow Snow" Wrote:Dook doesn't need to recruit....ESPN and Dicky V does it for them. And what about those Coach K American Express commercials during last year's NCAA tourney?? Talk about a recruiting edge!

i hate to say it but you are right about this......its not often you are though..see Tennesse, UK prediction thread.Smile
I'm right about more things than you realize, corndog guy. You're just not old enough to know it yet......:no:
"Yellow Snow" Wrote:I'm right about more things than you realize, corndog guy. You're just not old enough to know it yet......:no:

Touchee...Smile
Pages: 1 2