Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: who is better Pikeville or p-burg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think that Pikeville is one of the best squads around. :coach:
Pikeville
this is a terrible question. there is no way to even acuratly answer this question. It has been quite a while since p-burg and pikeville competed against each other. This is how animosity starts between squads.
I think Pikeville is a better squad but they have much more organization and history of competing. They have coaches who are committed and get the right people in to help them. It's very hard to try to put routines together when squads don't have the fundamental skills necessary. I think it's all about coaching committment, knowlegde and discipline.
"pink panther" Wrote:I think that Pikeville is one of the best squads around. :coach:

you would- look what school ur from! hmm-
How could you even compare these two squads together?
i think this thread is a little bit pointless why does it matter its not fair to say which one is better it just causes problems can someone close it? yes Pikeville would be better but Prestonsburg has come a long way but this is just gonna start trouble for no reason when it doesnt matter
"PvilleCheerAlum" Wrote:this is a terrible question. there is no way to even acuratly answer this question. It has been quite a while since p-burg and pikeville competed against each other. This is how animosity starts between squads.
:Thumbs:
I agree completely!! Great of you to say so...especially considering your (obviously from your name) a Pikeville fan! Would've been easy for you to jumped on the bandwagon and yelled for your school. You are a typical Pikeville cheerleader....very polite....Ms Stone and Ms Wheeler does a great job with you girls!! They teach cheerleading and how to act like ladies.

Threads like this is just trying to cause trouble!
i think both pikeville and prestonsburg are very great squads! why does it matter who is better? hands down both are brilliant!
I will be keeping and eye on this one! We all need to keep it clean and on topic!
~!~ Both squads are awesome. None is better than the other....They both have their strengths and weaknesses
This is a stupid forum.. why compare two squads that never compete against each other...
Pikeville! All The Way
"PvilleCheerAlum" Wrote:this is a terrible question. there is no way to even acuratly answer this question. It has been quite a while since p-burg and pikeville competed against each other. This is how animosity starts between squads.

GREAT POST :Thumbs:
Pikeville- Omg! What a stupid question?

:worthy:
i think this whole thread just needs to stop
yes pikeville is good
but yes pburg has come a long way and did a wonderful job at kapos region
these squads dont compete with each other at all i dont think?? so why is this even a question and i think its unfair to compare them
I think both squads are great and represent this region well. Pikeville has awesome tumbling and stunts. Prestonsburg has great stunts and are wonderful game cheerleaders. Good luck to Pikeville this year at state.
"cheer_leader" Wrote:i think this whole thread just needs to stop
yes pikeville is good
but yes pburg has come a long way and did a wonderful job at kapos region
these squads dont compete with each other at all i dont think?? so why is this even a question and i think its unfair to compare them

I agree!!! :Thumbs: