Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sharey Thomas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i know i will catch flak because of this but i am tired of holding my tounge.

THOMAS IS THE WORST UK PLAYER TO EVER PUT ON A UNIFORM!!!!!!!!!!

and before people start naming other players, i am talkin about the ones who actually play. NO bench warmers. Thomas is the worst i have ever seen actually get on the floor.

there is nothing he can do that helps the team. he cant rebound when the other team is as big as him. HE def cant shoot. He runs around like he doesn't know whats goin on. AND how many times in one season can you be blocked attempting a dunk??? i think he has set the record for that.
Come on dude....Sheray had a very nice game saturday. He missed the last shot but other then that i cannot complain. He rebounded well and played decent defense. Cut him some slack. Bottom line is he if he makes the last second shot this thread isnt even here.
true corn...to even consider this guy one of the worse to play for the cats is crazy...he's been playing well recently and just because he bombed on the last shot doesn't mean he deserves this title...
I'm going to have to agree with VV here, a wasted scholarship. And he didn't only miss the shot, he air balled it from under the basket. It wasn't really all his fault though, I'm sure it suprised him to when he got the ball as much as it did everyone in Kentucky.
"blackcat" Wrote:I'm going to have to agree with VV here, a wasted scholarship. And he didn't only miss the shot, he air balled it from under the basket. It wasn't really all his fault though, I'm sure it suprised him to when he got the ball as much as it did everyone in Kentucky.

Come on now, did you watch the entire game or just the last 10 seconds??
He was playing very well, he had a good look at the basket, he just got a little nervous and panicked.
Hes not that bad...He makes very quiet contributions, and other than missing that last shot Saturday he is having a good season...

51-110 overall from the field
8-19 from 3 point range
106 rebounds which is 2nd on the team
20 assists...

All in 20 minutes per game...
Not too bad, not great but not the worst ever...
man i wanted to make this post several times this season. after he airballed a three footer sealed the deal for me.
He blows. plain and simple. and of course he looks decent out there. no one else on the team is playing outstanding this year either. Thomas is horrible. there is no gettin around that fact. no surprise he is 2nd on the team in RB. Simms has been hurt all year with bad back. Woo and Shagari suck. Carter is another project that wont turn out good. Rondo is a our leader in boards. Crawford is only behind Thomas by 1! Morris has 79 Thomas has 106... and Thomas has played 14 more games than Morris.
I'm not going to argue about it, because it's really just a matter of opinion, but I don't think he's that bad...He screwed up one shot the other day, but other than that hasn't been terrible..He's not been huge for UK, but far from the worst ever....Just a matter of opinion on this one though..Nothing more, or nothing less :thumb:
He wasn't a waste of a scholorship ! He has pulled us out of situiations more than once ! He had 12 points against LSU and he played a good game ! The only reason this thread was started is because he air balled the last second shot against LSU !!!
sheray isnt the best but hes not the worst
Well the thread ask who is, and I think VV is asking for people that played.
Not cigars who come in at the very end.
"blackcat_student" Wrote:He wasn't a waste of a scholorship ! He has pulled us out of situiations more than once ! He had 12 points against LSU and he played a good game ! The only reason this thread was started is because he air balled the last second shot against LSU !!!
yea u are right... the AIRBALLED 3 FOOTER finally drove it up with me on this guy. but like i said i have ben wantin to say this all season. that was just the final nail in the coffin though.
I 100% disagree with this thread. Thomas is a solid role player and can knock down an open jumper. Personally I like the way he plays. IMO Desmond Allison was the worst Kentucky player ever. Hes the only player I know that played 30 minutes and didnt record not one stat. no reb, no points, no steals, NOTHING...
How bout Mr. Barber he had all the hype and ended up being garbage
i dont kno who i cant stand more bobby perry or sheray thomas they both blow dogs for pennies
Cats just won and look who barely played....... Mr. Thomas. but he is a solid performeer for us he def should have been in there..........
Finally he is left on the bench and we whoop ass.
dude....give it up on your hate for thomas...

classless post from you after a wildcat victory.....
and oh yeh, Ramel Bradley didnt play either, i know hes hurt but he didnt play. does that make him the worst player to ever put on a UK uniform??
man Thomas blows. get over your undying love for him.

seriously though he stinks the court up when he is on it.

and what makes my post classless? I was talkin about one player who didnt get much time on the court and UK played better because of it...... to me thats a good observation.
It wasnt BECUASE he wasnt on the court, it was IN SPITE of him not being there......
[quote author=corndog23 link=topic=20087.msg198583#msg198583 date=1141065740]
"blackcat" Wrote:I'm going to have to agree with VV here, a wasted scholarship. And he didn't only miss the shot, he air balled it from under the basket. It wasn't really all his fault though, I'm sure it suprised him to when he got the ball as much as it did everyone in Kentucky.

Come on now, did you watch the entire game or just the last 10 seconds??
He was playing very well, he had a good look at the basket, he just got a little nervous and panicked.
[/quote]

I did watch the whole game and I haven't missed one this season.
honestly Sharey is a very solid player for the cats...he might not come out and drop 20 or something but he's a solid role player...the worse to put on a UK jersey no way...I've watched this guys jump shot progress and he can play D...
Thomas is having a better year than I thought he would. He's not doing anything great, but I think some people are greatly exaggerating about how bad he supposedly is. He has improved as the season has gone on and I believe he still has the potential to become a very solid player. He plays hard and is aggressive in the paint, but I think he would be a lot better if he could just finish his moves.
Ill admit and corndog will clarify I dont like it when Sharey is on the floor, but he has had some games where he has helped us out and knocked some shots down. I have come to realize he isnt that bad of a player.
You do realize that SHERAY had a large tumor removed from his adrenal gland at the end of 2004 that was zapping his strength?  And that he also lost nearly 40 lbs after the surgery?  I wonder what the recovery time is for something like that?  I wonder if something like that could weigh on a person mentally? 
I think Sharey is a decent ball player, but he isn't the caliber player that should be playing at Kentucky.