Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KY team 3rd Round
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky will be playing Missouri on Saturday the 17th in St. Luois. a win for KY will advance them to the semi-finals in San Antonio.

Here is what the remaining brackets look like.

Florida Vs. N. Carolina
Oregon vs. California
Mass. vs. Maryland
Kentucky vs. Missouri
Texas (already in)

Since there were 40 teams, they were divided into 5 regions of 8 teams.
They are going to draw for bye in San Antonio.
coach4life Wrote:Kentucky will be playing Missouri on Saturday the 17th in St. Luois. a win for KY will advance them to the semi-finals in San Antonio.

Here is what the remaining brackets look like.

Florida Vs. N. Carolina
Oregon vs. California
Mass. vs. Maryland
Kentucky vs. Missouri
Texas (already in)

Since there were 40 teams, they were divided into 5 regions of 8 teams.
They are going to draw for bye in San Antonio.

I hope we are able to take all of our kids over there. I haven't got to watch any of these other teams but this is a special group they've assembled for Kentucky.
Who has Missouri beat to make it to this round?

Good luck to the KY kids!!
Missouri beat Colorado. I will say team Kentucky has a lot of talented kids they seem to amaze me every game i see can't wait till this weekend. GO TEAM KENTUCKY
GO TEAM KENTUCKY! This is one very talented unit of kids... Who will be moving on to FBU though and wont play with Team Kentucky?
LOFlashPride Wrote:GO TEAM KENTUCKY! This is one very talented unit of kids... Who will be moving on to FBU though and wont play with Team Kentucky?
We will loose Helton(N.Pulaski), Murray(Bell), Larue (Westport), Meredith (B. Green) after the Missouri game. We have already picked up Tyler Garcia (Johnson TMS), Jared Hall (Knox), Blake Asher (Leslie), Jake Bush (B. Green).

These players all played Saturday and had great games. Hall scored a Rushing TD, Bush had a dozen tackles. Tyler garcia did very well and Asher picked the routes up well and blocked very well at TE.

After Saturday they should be ready for San Antonio.
What happened to Georgia?
I thought they had one of the best in the country.
Were they beaten by one of these teams?
Georgia was defeated by Central Florida...

http://www.footballuniversity.org/nation...mpionship2

A great group of athletes were brought together for this Kentucky team. Great players, coaches and support from all the parents! No weak links in this chain.. Keep up the good work!!!!!! Go Kentucky!!!!
:Cheerlead
Hey Coach, the FBU website says Texas plays Oklahoma. Is that sill the case? You'd mentioned that they're already in.
Does anyone have an idea of how good Team Missouri is ? What do we know about this team ?
Gameman Wrote:Does anyone have an idea of how good Team Missouri is ? What do we know about this team ?
In their last game against Colorado, they were out matched physically. They caught colorado slipping and scored. They have a decent offense but I think that FBU hyped them up just to keep it interesting. I think that the game will go as scheduled; We will outsize them and our defense will be tough to score on and maybe will score again. The offense has to many looks for most of these teams and our O-Line will push them around until they are wore out. Thats the way I see it. 40-12 or close to that.
You think they'll score twice??? Have you seen our D?
I say our defense will outscore their offense, much like it did last game. Go Kentucky & our Pulaski/Somerset guys!
TigerFan3 Wrote:You think they'll score twice??? Have you seen our D?
I just did not want to over confident, which is hard for me.lol I think we can go in there and bust their butts. Thats the plan
Where is the actual location?
Dont talk about the defense.
Tigerblues has a kid on offense and he only wants to talk about that, plus its a "team" effort so in other word his kid is a backup on offense that plays 3 times a game and wants to get mad everytime someone says one of the players did a good job.

But seriously from the first game i watched, the defense is sick. Id love to see a shutout every game. I dont think weve been challenged yet though obviously and id love to see a good team come in. However, id take a shutout everytime if possible lol.
Now, Gut....be nice. I don't think Blues has a kid on this team. It really is a great team, though - defense AND offense. I think I read or heard where one of the coaches said they'd scored more points and given up the least amount of points so far in this tournament. Can't wait to see how far they can take it.
Does anyone know if this game will be available to watch online?
It's supposed to be on ihigh.com
It's on prepspin.com
I can not find it on ihigh or prepspin.
We r goin to San Antonio!!!!
^
Score? Stats?
22-20
Awesome! Hopefully the games in San Antonio will be televised.
TEAM KENTUCKY
Needs your help!!!!
Kentucky’s 8th grade All-Star football team has been competing in the FBU National Championship. We have now played our way into the semi-finals which take place in San Antonio, Texas the week of January 2nd-8th.
We now need your support to make the trip affordable for our players and families. There are 35 players and their families that need to travel. We know this is a tough time of the year for donating, but these kids represent the whole state and have work very hard to make it. The team has defeated Illinois, Wisconsin and Missouri to make the semi-finals.
All Corporate sponsors will receive recognition on team shirts. Large corporate donations will receive recognition on the team sweat suits. Any amount will be helpful.
Below is a breakdown of expenses for the trip:
Crowne Plaza- 35 rooms @104.00/day for 5 nights- $18200
Bus for parents- 55 passenger- $5000
Food for players- 35 players/6 coaches- $5000
I know this is a huge amount to generate, but with the generous support of our community and businesses, we can achieve these goals. There will several be state wide press releases and interviews in which corporate sponsors will receive mention in all of these opportunities.

Make inquiries to Phil Hawkins @ 502-320-8525
Checks written to KYMSFA
128 Audobon Drive, Frankfort Ky. 40601