Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Team Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How did Team Kentucky do and who had a good game?
ky won 40 to 7.they all had great games.they are going to be very hard to beat.purdom had a sack and put pressure on the qauterback all day long.hughes had a couple of touchdowns.castle maybe the best qauterback for his size in the country.its really hard too pick anyone kid has having an outstanding game they all did.i will say this best reciever ive seen in a long time sam letton from lex cath.he will be playing on sats.my son is making friends from all over the state win or lose friendships and sportsmanship are the most important things to me.i love seeing kids from different schools high fiving and laughing togather they are building bonds that will last for years.thanks to all who make this possible.
I hate ihigh with a passion.
Every time i try to watch it, it just keeps playing the advertisement over and over and doesnt actually start playing the game.
Any stats for the game?
4 players where chosen to go to San Antonio to play in the Eastbay Youth All American Bowl. I know OT Nathan Murray from Bell Co got an invite...who are the other 3 players?
I think Mason Helton also got an invite .
loneoakflash Wrote:I will say this best reciever ive seen in a long time sam letton from lex cath.he will be playing on sats.my son is making friends from all over the state win or lose friendships and sportsmanship are the most important things to me.i love seeing kids from different schools high fiving and laughing togather they are building bonds that will last for years.thanks to all who make this possible.

Pictures of Letton from yesterday:

[Image: IMG4074-M.jpg]

[Image: IMG4472-M.jpg]

Here, he catches it on the 29 and drags the defenders to the 15 with him.

[Image: IMG4229crop-S.jpg]

[Image: IMG4237crop-S.jpg]

[Image: IMG4240-S.jpg]

8th grade game here:
[URL="http://www.mesmerphoto.com/KYMSFA/2011-12-11-Team-Kentucky-8th/20536568_jkM6Dt"]
http://www.mesmerphoto.com/KYMSFA/2011-1...568_jkM6Dt
[/URL]

7th grade game here:

http://www.mesmerphoto.com/KYMSFA/2011-1...344_sCtK7t
Sam Letton from Lexington Catholic got invited, but I hear he turned down to keep playing for Team Kentucky.
loneoakflash Wrote:my son is making friends from all over the state win or lose friendships and sportsmanship are the most important things to me.i love seeing kids from different schools high fiving and laughing togather they are building bonds that will last for years.thanks to all who make this possible.

Here are some pictures that show that:

Bell County Bobcats, Farnsley (Louisville), SW Pulaski:
[Image: IMG3456-M.jpg]

Farnsley Coach, SW Pulaski, Knox County and Westport (Louisville)
[Image: IMG2653-M.jpg]

[Image: IMG3961-M.jpg]

[Image: IMG4511-M.jpg]
loneoakflash Wrote:ky won 40 to 7.they all had great games.they are going to be very hard to beat.purdom had a sack and put pressure on the qauterback all day long.hughes had a couple of touchdowns.castle maybe the best qauterback for his size in the country.its really hard too pick anyone kid has having an outstanding game they all did.i will say this best reciever ive seen in a long time sam letton from lex cath.he will be playing on sats.my son is making friends from all over the state win or lose friendships and sportsmanship are the most important things to me.i love seeing kids from different schools high fiving and laughing togather they are building bonds that will last for years.thanks to all who make this possible.

I'm very excited to see Castle Hatcher play in high school. He could end up being the best quarterback in our school's history. Hughes is going to be a stud as well. He is physically ready to play at the high school level, give him a couple years to work on his game and he will have college coaches drooling. I'm excited to see how he will perform at McCracken Co. if he stays. I expect both to be among the top QBs in the state in a couple years.
NothingTrivial Wrote:4 players where chosen to go to San Antonio to play in the Eastbay Youth All American Bowl. I know OT Nathan Murray from Bell Co got an invite...who are the other 3 players?

There were two players chosen from the 7th grade team Kentucky.

Floyd Fanin from Pulaski Southwestern

Chase Ross from Union
SMOOTH Wrote:There were two players chosen from the 7th grade team Kentucky.

Floyd Fanin from Pulaski Southwestern

Chase Ross from Union

Is Ross the WR? If so, he is awesome. That catch and run he had when he broke about three or four tackles was awesome.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I hate ihigh with a passion.
Every time i try to watch it, it just keeps playing the advertisement over and over and doesnt actually start playing the game.

Yeah it's a major let down sometimes. It went out at halftime of the Somerset Perry game this year and never came back on, one of two games I didn't get to make it to this season.
Who all from paintsville is on this team?
Paintsville has Kash Daniels and Johnathan LeMaster on the FBU eighth grade team.
I think the defensive line is being overlooked. Its the defense that is holding this team together..that front four is unstoppable ..Dorsey(jctms),Robinson(frankfort),Blincoe(jctms) and Purdom(lone oak)
Dog, apparently you haven't seen this team play - it's not just defense that "holds this team together". They've put up 84 points in 2 games. I think the offense is doing a little something, too.
Sounds like someone is a little partial to the defense. I will give them props, they are good players, but they are not the ones who have kept our QB from being sacked--Don't believe thats happened. They are not the ones who have broken tackle after tackle to gain yards. If you actually watch the game and not just a few kids, you would see that our offense is BEAST!! The last time I checked there are 11 kids on the field at a time, no matter what side of the ball they are on. And unstoppable defense? They are good, but I would like to see a few more sacks in the back field before you classify them unstoppable. Regardless of who is better than who, all of these kids are special players or they would not be competing at this level. Let it go and be a team supporter!! GO TEAM KENTUCKY!!!
I think they both are playing very well. Congrats guys.
This is entire team is very talented. We got to keep our heads mentally as we go deeper into the tournament. Everybody has kept this team together, whether it be special teams, O-Line, D-Line, LBs, QBs, RBs, WRs whatever! This is a team effort, they win together and lose together. GO TEAM KENTUCKY!
LOFlashPride Wrote:This is entire team is very talented. We got to keep our heads mentally as we go deeper into the tournament. Everybody has kept this team together, whether it be special teams, O-Line, D-Line, LBs, QBs, RBs, WRs whatever! This is a team effort, they win together and lose together. GO TEAM KENTUCKY!
You are right. It has been a team effort and each player on that team has had a role in our success. It will be interesting to see how they react to traveling tomorrow. We have very specific plans for their trip that will allow them to eat well, stretch out their legs and rest. This will not be as easy of a game as far as I have heard, but we still plan on exerting our will over them with size on offense and speed on Defense.
Offense wins games & defense wins championships. I truly believe that.