Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WideLeft01 and WideRight05
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Rumor is, these two troll dirtbags know each other. What do you think? Do you think that these are two trolls up to no good together? Or do you think WideRight just made his name moreso to make fun of WideLeft?

It's up for debate!
^
You talk to much to actually be wideright.
:biggrin:
For me the conspiracy is trying to figure out your previous username on here, lol.

I am thinking you are either Bigben or Nefarious because of all the random posts and posts in the post-padding thread.
where's the trifecta straightdownthemiddleo3?
Only one of these guys is a genious Wink
Stardust Wrote:Only one of these guys is a genious Wink

Trying to fool moderators with multiple accounts usually doesn't work lol
^ Don't go giving away trade secretsWink
^ Nope, we never claimed to be a genius...
I'll put it this way: Let's see if anybody can figure out my username from 2005 - 2006 on here.
^ Someone that was banned I'm sure.... hehehehe
zaga_fan Wrote:Trying to fool moderators with multiple accounts usually doesn't work lol

As it doesn't when a moderator tries it either..:dontthink

It stinks, IMO.:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:^ Someone that was banned I'm sure.... hehehehe

Wrong. Confusednicker:

I actually was a serious poster. Remember, I was a mod on another site for almost 3 years, which ended around the time I started posting on here. I didn't get into the religion of trolldom until recently.
zaga_fan Wrote:Trying to fool moderators with multiple accounts usually doesn't work lol

better be careful, QQ is lurking around anonymously....:dontthink

It's grat for those who have been perma-banned as well....Wink
^ Where has QQ been? When I was on here 5 years ago he posted pretty consistently.

Or is he posting an I just don't know it? Big Grin
^ You never know.....Smile
He could be Wideleft01 for all we know. Big Grin

Or a genius.
^ No, he hates HHS.....Smile
^ Which is why he would make those accounts! So nobody suspects!

Genius is not an HHS fan...
^ TBH, Genius cannot stand Highlands.
^ He's smarter than I thought
^ I'll have to tell him you said that. Big Grin
^ hehehehe
He disagrees with what you are saying and says that he is a genius.
In another thread didn't you say you picked WideRight to make fun of WideLeft? So their hoes that conspiracy. Back to the moderator one. lol
Spud6 Wrote:In another thread didn't you say you picked WideRight to make fun of WideLeft? So their hoes that conspiracy. Back to the moderator one. lol

Now just what does "HOES" have anything to do with this. And you a Christian and all......:igiveup:
Spud6 Wrote:In another thread didn't you say you picked WideRight to make fun of WideLeft? So their hoes that conspiracy. Back to the moderator one. lol

Haha yeah, you are right on that one....

but the debate still goes on!
Is it possible the genius could still in cahoots with one or both of these guys?
Maybe Lefty, but no way Righty. Righty would not have anything to do with someone so stupid....
^ Or would he?
^ I just can't see it. They are such opposites.
Pages: 1 2 3