Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ky team schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ON Saturday Dec. 10th, the Ky 7th grade team will play Minnesota and the 8th grade team will play Wisconsin.

This will be the 7th grade last game, win or loose.

If the 8th grade wins, We will play in Charlotte,NC. on the 17th against the winner of NC or North Florida.

Updates as I receive them.

GO KENTUCKY!!!!!!!
coach4life Wrote:ON Saturday Dec. 10th, the Ky 7th grade team will play Minnesota and the 8th grade team will play Wisconsin.

This will be the 7th grade last game, win or loose.

If the 8th grade wins, We will play in Charlotte,NC. on the 17th against the winner of NC or North Florida.

Updates as I receive them.

GO KENTUCKY!!!!!!!

Coach, will the games be available on ihigh?
Go KY FBU
TigerBlues Wrote:Coach, will the games be available on ihigh?
Go KY FBU
Yes they will be broadcast on Ihigh
GO TEAM KENTUCKY !!! :Cheerlead :Clap: :Cheerlead :Clap: :Cheerlead :Clap:
Where can we find the bracket?
Just checked Minnesota out on you tube! They do not look as good as Georgia but still looks to be a challenge. They run a wing T offense with plenty of misdirection plays. If our linebackers stay disciplined and contain backside, it will be a long day for Minnesota! I love our defense and the linebackers are really talented! I like our chances!!!! GO TEAM KENTUCKY!!!!
Wanna giva a shout out to my boy Lamarius Kinslow!!!#6
Where is the Kentucky Game vs Minnesota?
Go Team Kentucky!! All the way to Texas
Team Kentucky will play Team Minnesota Saturday the 10th at Lafayette High School. The 7th grade game will start at Noon.
The 7th grade team plays @1 against Minnesota and the 8th @3 against Wisconsin. Come out and support these great teams.