Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best 3rd & 5th Grade Players?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who's the best 3rd & 5th Grade Football Players everyone has seen?
Strikeout King Wrote:who's the best 3rd & 5th Grade Basketball Player everyone has seen?

You! Come on SK, if you wanted a pat on the back all you have to do is ask! :biggrin:
^ I suck at basketball lol
Why is this even a thread?
I was asked to post a thread
^It is really pointless thead because many 3rd and 5th graders are not coordinated enough to really show any potential in anything, much less determine who is the best. Just makes no sense.
Jarons Wrote:^It is really pointless thead because many 3rd and 5th graders are not coordinated enough to really show any potential in anything, much less determine who is the best. Just makes no sense.

There is some good players across the state. I've already had talks with Marion County Guy who was getting those type of players togeather to play in some big tournaments across the state and nation
I know Estill has a 3rd Grader who isn't good, he's PHENOMENAL

Basketball Workout

Football (He's # 10)

5 TD Game against Jackson County

Touchdown Dive against Madison County

Estill vs. Rowan (Youth League)

I have several more on my facebook wall, which it won't let me upload because there the wrong file type
Pretty impressive, and with that work ethic he is definitely putting himself in a position to succeed.
RoShamBo Wrote:Pretty impressive, and with that work ethic he is definitely putting himself in a position to succeed.

he can stand behind the high school 3 pt line and make it
Strikeout King Wrote:he can stand behind the high school 3 pt line and make it

Looks to have pretty good size for a 3rd grader too. Hope you guys hold on to him. We had one of those coming up a few years back. Now he plays at Pulaski (Taylor Gover). Probably because they hired his dad as head coach.