Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1)Duke 73 Georgia Tech 66
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Williams leads Duke with 26 points and 10 rebounds. Smith for GT had 18 points and 9 rebounds.
Thats my Duke Smile
Redick couldn't hit anything. It's a good thing Duke was playing Geo Tech. Williams came up big.
"sportwhiz" Wrote:Redick couldn't hit anything. It's a good thing Duke was playing Geo Tech. Williams came up big.

I'm pretty sure Redick missed 15 of his first 17 shots
Shows how OVERATED DUKE is.
"hornetcrazy" Wrote:Shows how OVERATED DUKE is.

Was lat night the first college basketball game you have watched..GT is a contender for the ACC title year in and year out. And it comes to my attention..being the HUGE Duke fan that I am...that they have only 1 loss..being the only Division 1 team with 1 loss..they cannot be overrated..they play in the toughest conference in Division 1 and haven't lost an ACC game..I am sorry to say this..but please..don't post about Duke again unless you know what you're talking about..
Duke hasn't been playing very great lately... they will be very beatable in the NCAA tournament if they don't step it up
"SVHSFootball" Wrote:Was lat night the first college basketball game you have watched..GT is a contender for the ACC title year in and year out. And it comes to my attention..being the HUGE Duke fan that I am...that they have only 1 loss..being the only Division 1 team with 1 loss..they cannot be overrated..they play in the toughest conference in Division 1 and haven't lost an ACC game..I am sorry to say this..but please..don't post about Duke again unless you know what you're talking about..

Horribly wrong...The Big East and The Big 10 put the ACC to shame this season....The Big 12 might even be right up there with the ACC this season...
"alfus21" Wrote:Horribly wrong...The Big East and The Big 10 put the ACC to shame this season....The Big 12 might even be right up there with the ACC this season...

Yes...I agree with you..this season they have made the ACC look rather weak..but here...the ACC has won 10 National Championships overall..The Big 10 has won 9..The Big East has won 7 and the Big 12 has won 3...now I didn't say they play in the toughest conference this season..but statistically all time..they are a lot stronger willed than the other conferences...however this doesn't ever compare to UCLA's 11 National Championships...which is why I think they are the best program ever..but other than that the Pac 10 is weak..overall from 1939..The ACC has more National Titles than the other Conferences you mentioned.
It hate it that Redick had that bad of a game and Duke Still wins.
I think Preston LeMaster stole J.J.'s thunder...LOL... I thought my Dukies rallied back rather nicely 18 point swing isn't too bad...BTW whoever said the Big 12 was with the ACC you are sadly mistaken..their best team, Texas, got dominated by Duke something to the tune of 97-66... and although the ACC doesn't have the depth of the Big East the tops teams are playing about the same or better... they better watch out for FSU though, might be a trap game for Duke...
Hah, lets not talk about how much competition there is in the SEC.

ACC is still a very tough place to play in.
If you put Morrison in the ACC, he wouldnt be as great as he is.

Hail Duke!
one more time.!
Hail Duke!
"Cameron Crazy" Wrote:Hah, lets not talk about how much competition there is in the SEC.

ACC is still a very tough place to play in.
If you put Morrison in the ACC, he wouldnt be as great as he is.

Hail Duke!
one more time.!

man I have got to get to know you.. LOL.. there aren't to many LOYAL Dukies around these parts... I'm lucky to be one of them... LOL
"SVHSFootball" Wrote:they play in the toughest conference in Division 1

This is what you said ^ meaning that they "play" in the toughest meaning that it is currently the toughest..You did no mention of history because I exposed your comment, because you thought nobody would catch it...

"SVHSFootball" Wrote:Yes...I agree with you..this season they have made the ACC look rather weak..but here...the ACC has won 10 National Championships overall..The Big 10 has won 9..The Big East has won 7 and the Big 12 has won 3...now I didn't say they play in the toughest conference this season..but statistically all time..they are a lot stronger willed than the other conferences...however this doesn't ever compare to UCLA's 11 National Championships...which is why I think they are the best program ever..but other than that the Pac 10 is weak..overall from 1939..The ACC has more National Titles than the other Conferences you mentioned.

Notice what I put in bold here....Then what was the point of the history of the ACC by saying that "they play in the toughest conference in Division 1" What would history have to do with you saying that? I had no mention of the PAC-10, or what the best programs of all time were...History has nothing to with what my arguement was, because we're talking about THIS SEASON..and anybody that can't say the Big 10 or BEast is twice as good as the ACC is this season is extremely biased and it's laughable to think that....

So tell me again, What does history have to do with this season?