Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Team Kentucky Game Standout Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the Team Kentucky game who are some standout players? Two of mine are Lone Oak's QB Zyaire Hughes and DT Wells Purdom, two very talented atheletes, Zyaire is very very mobile and has a great long ball and good accuracy, one of the fastest in the state and whenever he has to he can truck somebody, made Division 1 All State QB and Wells has a great nasty streak, strong as a bull but not slow at all either, he is 6-1 230 and stops the run very well but gets back to the QB good too and has a good football IQ, he has been to FBU Camps and I think got All American, as did Zyaire, both are potential D-1 Football Players. Great kids too
Jalen Reed and Tae Parris are two off the hard nose ballplayers that strap it up from Louisville as well as Robinson who is a great cover kid in anybodys defense. I am a little more inclined however to like the Blincoe kid from jctms and the monster from Bell because they are Huge here I come try to stop me kinda guys.Both big boys from Pulaski are Solid. The Hurst Kid from Frankfort is a beast. I am leaving out a bunch but man this is a whose who. I feel for Coach Hawkins because some great kids not gonna get enough touches or enough time because this TEAM IS LOADED .
I'm stoked and ready for some football i'm with big rn forget this bird let's see some ballin
Gotta give props to my players from Lex Cath:

Drake Jackson - 3 yr starter for 8th grade team. Playing Left Tackle on All state.
Has technique strength &speed.

Sam Letton - TE / WR - has hieght, size,quick feet, speed, fundamentals. As TE he will
Open holes for off tackle & open up the sweep.....backs running his way will have a field day. I have coached him 3 of my 18 years...... He has the best hands of any receiver I have coached.....that includes coaching 4 years at the high school level. He is a manchild on the field !

OchoOcho Confusedinglepar
Prime example ocho that Letton kid and Hughes kid are two more big time talents. Take that back from the last blog must be great to be coach Hawkins.
On the 7th grade side of the field... I like the kids from my neck of the woods.
Doan from Somerset Meece and Vaught from N. Pulaski are good looking players. Of course I am a little partial to my boy (#73 OT/DT/K) and the other 2 from S. Pulaski (#44 Fannin FB/LB/P and #5 Burton S/WR). The boys from Knox central (I think Navy with Gold numbers) looked good. The RB from JC is solid.

I hate to single kids out because I don't know where they are all from and who they are. I do think they look pretty good though. I will cheer for all of TEAM KENTUCKY. I think TEAM KY will have a good showing on the field and in the stands.

GO TEAM KENTUCKY!!! :Clap::Cheerlead:Clap::Cheerlead
I think all those guys are tough but I have heard nothing but good things about the coach from meece they say he is a real student of the game . I personally know several of the others and they are great as well
I agree about the staff for 7th KY. All seemed organized and coaching kids up. While there are many good coaches out there.....its good to to see goo instructors. I have seen the meece coach in action in 7 on 7, in the playoffs & now with 7th KY....... He is not only a great coach......but a great instructor and motivator. The high school coaches that he feeds into should be thankful !

Coach Rose / Lex Cath
I am very impressed with the players assembled here.Great job Coach Mitchell,Bass,and Hawkins . I think several good varsity squads would have problems with this 8th graders assembled here and that is heart felt. Most all the 7th graders are guys that did well and we scouted when playing them. Wow Hank Jr would say are u ready for some football.
Brandon Loper from Rowan County is a powerful runner and a great LB. 5'9 and 215 pounds and very strong. Will hit and run as hard as anyone. Good luck Brandon!! Play hard Sunday.
Gameday is here finally.... Yes...... GO TEAM KENTUCKY!!! I think our kids will have a good showing today. (just a hunch) :Cheerlead: :Cheerlead: :Cheerlead:
is there anywhere you can stream the game. I got some buddies i wanna see.:please:
Heading to the game now. Hopefully Castle Hatcher and Jordan Doan can help me get over the loss last night and look forward to our bright future. Go team Kentucky and good luck to all of the Somerset area kids!
LOFlashPride Wrote:For the Team Kentucky game who are some standout players? Two of mine are Lone Oak's QB Zyaire Hughes and DT Wells Purdom, two very talented atheletes, Zyaire is very very mobile and has a great long ball and good accuracy, one of the fastest in the state and whenever he has to he can truck somebody, made Division 1 All State QB and Wells has a great nasty streak, strong as a bull but not slow at all either, he is 6-1 230 and stops the run very well but gets back to the QB good too and has a good football IQ, he has been to FBU Camps and I think got All American, as did Zyaire, both are potential D-1 Football Players. Great kids too
Is it true that Purdom will be joining the Mayfield machine next year?
I do not think Wells will join Mayfield next year
^Question: When will McCracken Co. open up? Will it be while Zyaire Hughes is in school? That kid is going to be a stud, if there were two better quarterbacks in middle school football this year than Hughes and Hatcher I would have loved to have seen them because they were both well beyond their years at the QB position.
mccracken county will open in the fall of 2013.they could go ahead and organize for sports two years ahead of time.there is talk as early as next year.a booster club has already been set up and is raising money.but that is just talk.
no he will not he loves loneoak.but we do love mayfield and its football tradition alot great people there.
Any links for the roster?
TEAM KENTUCKY
Needs your help!!!!
Kentucky’s 8th grade All-Star football team has been competing in the FBU National Championship. We have now played our way into the semi-finals which take place in San Antonio, Texas the week of January 2nd-8th.
We now need your support to make the trip affordable for our players and families. There are 35 players and their families that need to travel. We know this is a tough time of the year for donating, but these kids represent the whole state and have work very hard to make it. The team has defeated Illinois, Wisconsin and Missouri to make the semi-finals.
All Corporate sponsors will receive recognition on team shirts. Large corporate donations will receive recognition on the team sweat suits. Any amount will be helpful.
Below is a breakdown of expenses for the trip:
Crowne Plaza- 35 rooms @104.00/day for 5 nights- $18200
Bus for parents- 55 passenger- $5000
Food for players- 35 players/6 coaches- $5000
I know this is a huge amount to generate, but with the generous support of our community and businesses, we can achieve these goals. There will several be state wide press releases and interviews in which corporate sponsors will receive mention in all of these opportunities.

Make inquiries to Phil Hawkins @ 502-320-8525
Checks written to KYMSFA
128 Audobon Drive, Frankfort Ky. 40601