Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 80 Ole Miss 40
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great game by the Cats!!
Now lets do this in the next three. GO CATS!
this is probably the best game kentucky has played all year they are starting to play good team ball and it looks like all the players are getting along
How about Preston Lemaster?
Congrats Kentucky
"Ovechkin" Wrote:How about Preston Lemaster?

Rondo found him all night.. and he connected on almost every shot.. he did awesome!
great win by the wildcats
I was there Preston was firing on all cylinders...and Joe Craw had a quiet 17
And thats what happens when coaches decide to hit the bench for players willing to step it up in a game.

Thats how Kentucky basketball should be.
Good-game.
What a game by my CATS!! I dont care how bad another SEC team is, if you can double them up, that is impressive. Big game for my boy Preston! Rupp was rockin tonight thanks to him. ive never had so much fun in Rupp!! But it is only my 3rd game. Smile Smile Smile
LeMaster went 4 of 5 from behind the arc, with 12 points! Crawford had his 17 and Kentucky is Clicking at the right time !!! Go Get the Tigers !!!
I've had more fun in Rupp, but it was still a fun game to watch....Seeing Preston Lemaster hit those 3's was so awesome...Especially considering that will MOST likely be the last game he gets to do that for Kentucky...But then again he might be getting some playing time after tonight...

Everybody played great, and I don't feel like looking it up, but I know UK had a boatload of blocks tonight by many different players....

Great chemistry from everybody on the team laughing and having a good time, and Bradley had a good attitude despite his injury...

Kentucky could have won this game by 60+ if Tubby wanted to, but that was very classy of him to pull off the big dogs with over 10 minutes to go in the game...:thumb:
Great game by the whole team, and yes it was very classy of Tubby to pull off the dogs not many coaches do that anymore no matter how big the lead is.
glad they won like they did. even if Ole mIss is the worst team in the SEC we still beat them 40. hope they can win in the next 3...
Great game by the Cats. I didn't realize they could play that good, although it was Ole Miss, I was still impressed. I also had no idea Lemaster could hit the 3 like that. All I knew was at the ends of games when he'd get in, he shoot the ball everytime he touched it and rarely made it. Then tonight he comes out and drops 4 of 5 from deep. It'll be interesting if Tubby gives him more playing time now. I'm figuring he will because of this new system Tubby has where everyone starts with a clean slate.
In 97 & 98, Cameron Mills was hardly used until tournament time. He was another Kentucky boy that could shoot. LeMaster might be used that way for the rest of the year.
The score says enough. 80-40 Something had to go right huh. Cats played excellent. Way to go Preston. Sportwhiz we cna only hope he is another Cameron Mills. Wouldn't that be nice
Preston Lemaster is the man!
"moofer" Wrote:The score says enough. 80-40 Something had to go right huh. Cats played excellent. Way to go Preston. Sportwhiz we cna only hope he is another Cameron Mills. Wouldn't that be nice
Only a Kentucky boy can do something like that.
[/QUOTE]I've had more fun in Rupp, but it was still a fun game to watch....Seeing Preston Lemaster hit those 3's was so awesome...Especially considering that will MOST likely be the last game he gets to do that for Kentucky...But then again he might be getting some playing time after tonight...

Everybody played great, and I don't feel like looking it up, but I know UK had a boatload of blocks tonight by many different players....

Great chemistry from everybody on the team laughing and having a good time, and Bradley had a good attitude despite his injury...

Kentucky could have won this game by 60+ if Tubby wanted to, but that was very classy of him to pull off the big dogs with over 10 minutes to go in the game...:thumb:[/QUOTE]

I was also at rupp and i really enjoyed watching the wildcats beat the rebels lemaster had the game of his life
The funniest thing happened lastnight. My buddy's and myself usually go to El Azul to watch the game every time UK plays and every time I say Tubby should play Preston and they ALL tell me I'm crazy. SO there were lastnight watching the game and one of my buddy's who didn't make this trip called me on the phone apologizing (spelling) to me for tellin me I was dumber than hell for praising LeMaster. I guess I proved them all wrong lastnight, so today the rest of the boys apologized too, lol. Hopefully Tubby will continue to play Preston and let him get in that rythm he had going lastnight.
I know I loved seeing Lemaster do that last night, and I'd like to see him receive a little bit of playing time each game, but not a lot...He still can't dribble, penetrate, play defense, rebound, or pass that good so it would be a lot like having Sparks out there...He would be a liability...I do think he should receive a little playing time from here on out though to provide a spark on the offense and get the team chemistry going...