Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: ALL KY 8th Grade Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since they will not show you........ THE "TRUTH" SHALL SET YOU FREE

Lamarius Kinslow Westport
Mason Helton N.Pulaski
Nathan Murray Bell
Zack Mills Whitley
Drake Jackson LC
Aubrie Larue Westport
Anthony Robinson Frankfort
Keyatae Parish Farnsley
Jesse Whitaker N.Pulaski
Jalen Reed Crosby
Sam Letton LC
Landon Hurst Frankfort
Castle Hatcher Meece
Zyaire Hughes Lone Oak
Collin England Union
Marcus Davis Farnsley
Jordan Doan Meece
Jonothan Lemaster Paintsville
Dalton Frasure Adams
Patrick Cravens Henry
Paul Blincoe JCTMS
Jacob Yates Bowling Green
Carson Williams Owen
Isiah Robertson JCTMS
Wow!!! Didn't much more than hear of a few of these young men. Are you sure this list is correct ? The Doan boy from Meece is only a 7th grader. A heck of a player, but should be on 7th grade team.
Another kid from Paintsville is on the 8th grade team - Kash Daniels.
Lol
And, Castle Hatcher is the only Meece player on the 8th grade team.
These were the starters that I had forwarded to me via email from a parent of a kid on the team.....
Then their information doesn't match the roster that was sent from Phil Hawkins to the coaches and players selected.
BM82 and the TRUTH is the same person. You just deleted your accidental post!!

Gotcha!!
The roster I have:
* Dalton Frasure - Adams
Gunnar Eaton - Barren
* Nathan Murray - Bell
Chase Woolums - Bell
Jordan Meredith - BG
* Jacob Yates - BG
Andrew Lee - Calloway
Marquis Swan - Crosby
* Jaylon Reed - Crosby
Kayntae Parris - Farnsley
* Marcus Davis - Farnsley
Landon Hurst - Frankfort
* Anthony Robinson - Frankfort
* Patrick Cravens - Henry
*Isaiah Robertson - JCTMS
* Paul Blincoe - JCTMS
Jacob Mills - Knox
* Drake Jackson - LC
* Sam Letton - LC
Wells Purdom - Lone Oak
* Zyaire Hughes - Lone Oak
DeVharius Jones - Lone Oak
* Castle Hatcher - Meece
Justin Coffelt - Monroe
* Mason Helton - N Pulaski
Jesse Whitaker - N Pulaski
Derek Northington - Olmsted
Kash Daniels - Paintsville
* Jonathan Lemaster - Paintsville
Marquaze Hill - Paris
Vince Jarvis - Union
* Collin England - Union
Aubrey Larue - Westport
* Lamarius Kinslow - Westport
* Zack Mills - Whitley

I suppose it's possible that this list could've changed, but it was sent about a week ago.
BM82 Wrote:Lol

This post was edited. I saw it. Look where it is placed and doesn't match the conversation above. This us the same person as TRUTH. As soon as I can get to a computer, I'm going to go back and start looking at this profiles posts. Anyone else that can do this, feel free to inbox me with the results...

You can't delete older posts. You probably just identified yourself with this snafu....

Thanks!
* All State Players
If there is one person using two profiles or accounts then that is against the rules and a mod will take care of it.
A mod can see the user IP adresses at the bottom of every post and if Truth and BM82 is coming from the same IP, than one account can and will be shut down im sure.
He sent me a PM and says that its another person in his house, but not him....(laughing again)
Thank you .
Was just counting, according to this list, there are 18 all state selections on this roster. We only give out 33 TOTAL all state awards for all 3 8th grade divisions.

Guess this puts out that fire?? A lot of complaints on here a week or so ago for nothing. Could have told you then, but some wouldn't have listened anyways.
This has been a blast to read. Mr Bass once again blasting others for questioning his "integrity". Seems to be his MO. The thing he can't seem to understand is that all he and his organization have to do is give straight answers to simple questions and there would be no issues. I have been quiet on this subject as my son wasn't even nominated and I have no doubt the best kids were chosen, although the only nominee from Williamsburg not to make it was the kid all the coaches thought should have been the first choice from our team. My only point is if everything was as transparent as they keep claiming then there would be no controversy.
1300+ nominations. Rosters with 235 players selected. 4 or 5 nameless and faceless complainers. I'd say we are doing pretty well....