Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region KAPOS Predictions??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What does everyone think about the 14th???
I recently heard that Perry Centrals Boys Varsity was moving up to compete in Medium. Which they will be up against Hazard, Letcher, Knott, and I'm not sure who else. But if they are going up to run away from Pikeville at state, they should watch out, because with their competition they might not even get out of the region. I know that Hazard and Letcher both have 4 groups, and I don't see PCC throwing up a 4th group with the girls they have pulled up. I'm looking for Hazard to be on top on this one, and if not, then something was rigged. Hazard has more difficulty in their routine, they aren't putting up shoulder sits in their cheer. I also look for Buckhorn to take the traditonal trophy.

Also Hazard's JV is competing against PCC's JV in the large. I have seen both squads perform, and Hazard's JV is 6th, 7th, and 8th grade and I believe if they hit everything they can beat PCC hands down. But PCC may step their game up and clean their routine up and beat Hazard! GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE GIRLS!!:Cheerlead
"Cheer4Life" Wrote:I recently heard that Perry Centrals Boys Varsity was moving up to compete in Medium. Which they will be up against Hazard, Letcher, Knott, and I'm not sure who else. But if they are going up to run away from Pikeville at state, they should watch out, because with their competition they might not even get out of the region. I know that Hazard and Letcher both have 4 groups, and I don't see PCC throwing up a 4th group with the girls they have pulled up. I'm looking for Hazard to be on top on this one, and if not, then something was rigged. Hazard has more difficulty in their routine, they aren't putting up shoulder sits in their cheer. I also look for Buckhorn to take the traditonal trophy.

Also Hazard's JV is competing against PCC's JV in the large. I have seen both squads perform, and Hazard's JV is 6th, 7th, and 8th grade and I believe if they hit everything they can beat PCC hands down. But PCC may step their game up and clean their routine up and beat Hazard! GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE GIRLS!!:Cheerlead

is that what there trying to do run away from Pikeville at state?
Uhh, Cheer4Life, you must have gotten your information mixed up, PCC is not going med. they are staying at small. I heard that rumor also, but it was incorrect.
:Thumbs:
"Cheer4Life" Wrote:I recently heard that Perry Centrals Boys Varsity was moving up to compete in Medium. Which they will be up against Hazard, Letcher, Knott, and I'm not sure who else. But if they are going up to run away from Pikeville at state, they should watch out, because with their competition they might not even get out of the region. I know that Hazard and Letcher both have 4 groups, and I don't see PCC throwing up a 4th group with the girls they have pulled up. I'm looking for Hazard to be on top on this one, and if not, then something was rigged. Hazard has more difficulty in their routine, they aren't putting up shoulder sits in their cheer. I also look for Buckhorn to take the traditonal trophy.

its funny how if u kno what u were tlkin bout that u would kno we have 4 stunt groups!! they are juss not all in the routine.. and its okay that u hazard didnt make it to finals... i think thats what their cryin bout!! and lemme tell u we r goin up in medium varsity!! and we will won hands down! without a doubt so get use to loosing hazard! and shoulder sits arent the only thang in our cheer sweetheart! and our game has ben at the top since the school was opened...and we were without a doubt the cleanest and stiffest at nationals.......Smile and how could u say we were runnin away from pikeville at state!!!.... cuz we beat em at nationals with a stunt that went down .. im sure we can kill em with that stunt hitting...and hazard isnt much of competition enyhow!!:Thumbs:
"cheercutie45" Wrote::Thumbs:

its funny how if u kno what u were tlkin bout that u would kno we have 4 stunt groups!! they are juss not all in the routine.. and its okay that u hazard didnt make it to finals... i think thats what their cryin bout!! and lemme tell u we r goin up in medium varsity!! and we will won hands down! without a doubt so get use to loosing hazard! and shoulder sits arent the only thang in our cheer sweetheart! and our game has ben at the top since the school was opened...and we were without a doubt the cleanest and stiffest at nationals.......Smile and how could u say we were runnin away from pikeville at state!!!.... cuz we beat em at nationals with a stunt that went down .. im sure we can kill em with that stunt hitting...and hazard isnt much of competition enyhow!!:Thumbs:

you didnt kill em at semis when they hit everything you just killed them when they had a fault
You didnt kill them at semis, pikeville placed first in semis. sorry pcc. Pikeville didnt do as well at prelims but well enough to make it out of prelims.
"PvilleCheerAlum" Wrote:You didnt kill them at semis, pikeville placed first in semis. sorry pcc. Pikeville didnt do as well at prelims but well enough to make it out of prelims.

I COMPLETEY AGREE WITH YOU :rock:
personally, i dont think pcc has the balls to go against hazard. they know what would happen if they did. another reason pcc wouldnt move into medium for kapos is because of their new "butt-buddies", letcher co. oh yeah hazard doesnt just have 4 mount groups-they have 5!
I feel that the team that will advance in med won't have to be the best but the team with the most pull in KAPOS. Perry Central is a good squad but they simply have no diffuculty, they do a routine grade schoolers could master when it comes to stunting, Letcher from what I have heard is good, and the same for Hazard. However I feel Hazards routine has the full package unlike what I have seen from PCC.
"buckhorncheer06" Wrote:personally, i dont think pcc has the balls to go against hazard. they know what would happen if they did. another reason pcc wouldnt move into medium for kapos is because of their new "butt-buddies", letcher co. oh yeah hazard doesnt just have 4 mount groups-they have 5!

hahahahhaha thats hilarious
i agree with you
butt buddies?? explain?
Letcher co. is awesome from what I hear!!
I think PCC will take this one easily, no doubt!
As much as they practice, and dedication they should win.
I think Letcher should have got first over Hazard today. But Hazard looked good and I guess you cant always winSmile :Cheerlead
It blows my mind how a team that dropped stunts and did NOT do as good as the two other teams placed first.. i think Letcher and Powell got cheated.
i agree with you!! they were dropping stunts like crazy!!