Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 7 on 7 - BGRivals v. KYMSFA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
BGR:

C - Doughdaddy
RB - Cutback
WR - BM82
QB - OchoOcho

......just having fun....lol
Knew that would get hits !

Everyone try to make it to the East - West game Sunday after Thanksgiving !!!
I hope you make the ky team go Oocho
Lol....all in fun .....big RN Smile
What position you want ?
Have to be line 6'5. 280
Hence the name "BIG" !!!
ochoocho Wrote:bgr:

C - doughdaddy
rb - cutback
wr - bm82
qb - ochoocho

......just having fun....lol
knew that would get hits !

Everyone try to make it to the east - west game sunday after thanksgiving !!!

i'm not sure i want you behind me and i defintely don't want big rn across from me
What the heck im in
At WR, I know they cant cover me just throw it deep!
Its ok.......will be in shotgun . Lol
Watch out team ky look like the teams filling up
This game would have to be played virtually as there are a few guys/girls who post on here with big voices that I'm betting would never come out from behind they computer screens and keyboards...
KMSFA2 Wrote:This game would have to be played virtually as there are a few guys/girls who post on here with big voices that I'm betting would never come out from behind they computer screens and keyboards...

Oh really i guess we will see a week from now....
You will have Hawkins, Mitchell, and myself in one spot.

We will look forward to meeting and speaking with you TRUTH/BM82!!
KMSFA2 Wrote:You will have Hawkins, Mitchell, and myself in one spot.

We will look forward to meeting and speaking with you TRUTH/BM82!!

And that means....... NOTHING! Yall know how 2 reach me
Coward....
KMSFA2 Wrote:Coward....

Like I said before you can show me in a week. You and I both know you aint going to do nothing.
Make sure you introduce yourself next Saturday.... We won't be hard to find...

And know that as soon as I can identify you, I'm going to. You called out a 13 year old boy on this site. That was uncalled for. Then you just got caught posting with 2 different profiles? That's sad....and indicative. Never thought you would be an honest or honorable person.

Biggest thing is you just ruined all of your credibility on this site. Everyone sees you for the sour grapes that you are. Now you are a coward.

Hide in those stands in Frankfort...... I don't have any reason to. Neither do any of our board members...
KMSFA2 Wrote:Make sure you introduce yourself next Saturday.... We won't be hard to find...

And know that as soon as I can identify you, I'm going to. You called out a 13 year old boy on this site. That was uncalled for. Then you just got caught posting with 2 different profiles? That's sad....and indicative. Never thought you would be an honest or honorable person.

Biggest thing is you just ruined all of your credibility on this site. Everyone sees you for the sour grapes that you are. Now you are a coward.

Hide in those stands in Frankfort...... I don't have any reason to. Neither do any of our board members...

Well I hear you, your not going to do anything, like I said we can meet before next week
Stop sending me private messages on here.
BM82 your actions are pathetic, and you're a joke.
BM82, I too will be in Frankfort next week and very interested in seeing if you have the fortitude to step out from behind your computer.
KMSFA2 Wrote:Make sure you introduce yourself next Saturday.... We won't be hard to find...

Now thats the pot calling the kettle black. Not taking up for him but you of all people have no right to talk.
How do you figure that???

I'm the vice president and founding member of the KMSFA. I've signed posts and posted my email and phone number on this site.

You think I should take criticism from people who aren't willing to sign their names, especially when what they are saying is completely untrue?? Do explain....
So is there a practice i can come to tomorrow cause i look forward 2 seeing you guys. Be real with yourself though, you will only dance around questions and create lame excuses. Tell me where 2 be at before, during, or after practice and i will be there. Just say when......
BM82 Wrote:So is there a practice i can come to tomorrow cause i look forward 2 seeing you guys. Be real with yourself though, you will only dance around questions and create lame excuses. Tell me where 2 be at before, during, or after practice and i will be there. Just say when......

really is this where we are going i am intending to bring a child with me ...my child and i don't think this is the atmosphere i want him to be in
KMSFA2 Wrote:How do you figure that???

I'm the vice president and founding member of the KMSFA. I've signed posts and posted my email and phone number on this site.

You think I should take criticism from people who aren't willing to sign their names, especially when what they are saying is completely untrue?? Do explain....

yes you should take it ..it comes with the job ...while i think some people go too far i would expect officials any official to rise above
DOUGHDADDY Wrote:yes you should take it ..it comes with the job ...while i think some people go too far i would expect officials any official to rise above

i am both a football and a baseball official when we get critism we are expected to rise above it and execute our duties it is part of it
KMSFA2 Wrote:How do you figure that???

Look I have no doubt what you guys do is not easy, and you take more than your share of criticism. However you went about this the wrong way, if you had just posted the list your character would not have been questioned. However by not doing so you came off as having little man syndrome. As you plainly state you run the show so why not answer honest questions with open and honest answers ? Because of your arrogance my son has on his own decided not to play next weekend, in his words( if it's not worth doing right it's not worth doing. Oh Well....:thanks:
BM82 Wrote:So is there a practice i can come to tomorrow cause i look forward 2 seeing you guys. Be real with yourself though, you will only dance around questions and create lame excuses. Tell me where 2 be at before, during, or after practice and i will be there. Just say when......

Nahhhhhh. Save your gas, Mr. Internet Tough Guy. No one wants to fight you over your nonsense comments on this message board. I think you've demonstrated your character plenty today. Surely folks see your desperation now.

Take the week to cool off. We'd be glad to calmly and rationally discuss whatever you'd like next Sunday, little buddy....
It will be a safe atmosphere 4 you and your child I by no means intend on being violent or agressive, but when I see a board member or anyone saying go hide in the stands I rather meet my problems head on. The message was aimed at me so I want 2 address it. As far as hiding or running I have never done that. You on the other hand only come on here and talk about who is who and who is not. As far as you are concerned I must have 8 screen names because only I must be the only one 2 question the process. So I will be there as soon as i get a time and location between now and next week. So let me know

Doughdaddy im sorry if i let off the wrong impression, im not upset with the board, or at anyone posting. I only have a problem with someone thinking I will be hiding.....
Pages: 1 2