Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will the Team Ky 7th and 8th grade teams be released?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is what it is just post it!
They wont post it because they know I am right. The coaches chose players who were coached by board members. The Wesport coach selected a players from his former team, and a player on Westport who only played in 4 games the entire season. After the season started he quit the team, then came back, and after only 4 games he is on the All KY roster. When they finally show the rosters you will see. They have kids listed for positions they never even played all season. They are taking advantage of these kids for money purposes. Its a money maker, its that simple.

Now you may disagree with my posts but ask yourself this..... Why havent they posted it yet? Why havent they just came out and answered your questions? Why did they post we werent sure if they could agree to the finicial committment?

I will tell you why because they are not worried about the kids, they are worried about the checks the parents are willing to write
Just post the list. I think most people on here just wants see them. I only see the ones that dads or coaches post when they find out
TRUTH! Wrote:They wont post it because they know I am right. The coaches chose players who were coached by board members. The Wesport coach selected a players from his former team, and a player on Westport who only played in 4 games the entire season. After the season started he quit the team, then came back, and after only 4 games he is on the All KY roster. When they finally show the rosters you will see. They have kids listed for positions they never even played all season. They are taking advantage of these kids for money purposes. Its a money maker, its that simple.

Now you may disagree with my posts but ask yourself this..... Why havent they posted it yet? Why havent they just came out and answered your questions? Why did they post we werent sure if they could agree to the finicial committment?

I will tell you why because they are not worried about the kids, they are worried about the checks the parents are willing to write

Thats absurd.
I think your a little off base on this one to an extent.

If it wasnt for the KMSFA your kid or team would have been setting at the house weeks ago with no state playoffs.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Thats absurd.
I think your a little off base on this one to an extent.

If it wasnt for the KMSFA your kid or team would have been setting at the house weeks ago with no state playoffs.

No State Playoffs? Where did I say a word about the state playoffs? Im talking about the board members who are picking their own players on teams they onced or currently are coaching. I commented on the parents who are being swayed to pay all this money or what they say "Committment" to play the game. As far as sitting at home remember it was them that said they will be playing basketball. LOL
As someone new to BGR...... I did not see any problem with the question posed by the Truth. To me they were only asking for information that everyone is eager to know.
I have to agree that it seems , based upon postings I have read that......that some players that deserved the honor of being on teams, were not even afforded the option to decide because others decided for them.....quoting finances,basketball, ability to travel as reasons .....without allowing the families decide what's best for them???? At least that's how it is presented with the info I have read.
In no way is this an attack on the overall intent of the KYMFA. I know there are a lot of hours put in behind the scenes to afford post season play via championships and select teams. That will make football better in this state.
Transparency in the process is important for the success of the KYMFA. Without that ....disenchantment and withdrawal will occur. Let's keep a good thing for football going.
^
I wasnt knocking on you.
You have a right to feel that way and maybe even a reason to.
I was just commenting on the fact that the KMSFA is the reason we arent still playing in 5 team conferences and playing for conference championships instead of state championships and ending the season 4 weeks before the high schools are.
Now when it comes to this, i know nothing of whats going on, but if something is, the TRUTH! will always come out.
7th KY TEAM

Player School Position
Heston Harrison Barren` 5'8 141 LB
Aaron dean-Thomas Barret RB
Marcus Collins Bell 5'10 170 DL
Caeden Yett Bondurant 5'8 220 OT
Rashad Darden Bowling Green 5'11 175 OL/DL
Brady Schaaf Calloway 6'0 145 WR/DB
Sam Taylor Corbin 5'7 165 OL/DL
Jovan Smith Farnsley 5'7 145 LB
Jovel Smith Farnsley 5'8 145 WR
Hunter Conway Frankfort 5'10 200 OC
Kenny Tally Jctms 5'8 170 DL
Aaron Butcher Johnson 5'6 160 OG
Alex Spencer Johnson 5'6 150 RB/LB
Nathaniel Wilcox Johnson 5'8 150 RB/LB
Jeremy Stewart Knox 6'0 160 DB
Tanner Wells Knox 6'1 180 DE
Jack Hickey LC WR
Peter Whitman LC OL/DL
Andrew Kouns Mason 5'5 145 DB
Cameron Kingsberry Meade 6'1 155 DL
Ethan Miller Meade 5'7 170 OG
Jordan Doan Meece WR/DB
Jacob Johnson N. Pulaski 5'9 145 QB
Devin Vault N.Pulaski 5'8 170 LB
Bruce Cantrell Olmsted North 5'10 215 OL/DL
Kent Phelps Paintsvile 5'8 140 WR/DB
Brandon Mayfield S. Pulaski 6'0 200 OT
Conner Bray Leslie Co. 5.11 165 WR
Floyd Fannin S. Pulaski 5'11 190 TE
William Lemmon S. Pulaski 5'8 160 RB
Chase Ross Union 6'0 210 DL
Tanner Morgan Union 5'7 140 QB
Corey Cleveland West Hardin 5'4 120 DB
Austin Offutt Westport 5'6 135 DB
Terrance Weaver Westport 5'10 165 DE

Here is 7th grade. My son is on there no im not financially well off. The coach you mentioned was my son's coach when he was 6th grader last year, played center and played again this year as 7th grader. broke his arm 1st game of season and missed for game's, played center with a brace rapped up and also did nose tackle, and like some on here I was totally suprised when there kid was chosen. Coach this year told me they where nominating him got his info made a vid.. then one other kid from frankfort 8th grader did not even play for frankfort last year so I guess the old coach helped with that to?
Also if you all know any of the kid's on this list can you notify them as well. They had 12 confirmation now just 11.
Thank you for posting the 7th grade HKC#59. I appreciate seeing it. Good luck with the game we'll be cheering for ya.
I know of at least 2or 3 off the east team that would have confirmed if asked!
FYI,

Brandon Mayfield S. Pulaski 5'11" 225LBS. OT,DT,K

:Thumbs:
Where is the 8th grade roster
The 7th grade roster appears to be solid. A nice mixture of speed and size. I think the Middle School Association has done a great job and I am sure every kid on this roster is worthy of this honor. It should be fun watching this team play.
If anybody knows the 8th grade team please post. Nobody has went balistic over the 7th grade team most of us are wondering if and which of our players made it.
in my opinion the whole thing is about politics and money really