Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky @ LSU 2/25/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game will be big for Kentucky if they win! Randolph Morris dose not need to get in Foul Trouble in this one because of lsu's Davis !!! The game will be in Baton Rouge, LA and will be aired on CBS at 3:45 pm.

I'll make my prediction after the Mississippi game !!!
Yeh lets take this one game at a time. No gimmes in the SEC. Lets get ole miss tommorow, and then we'll talk LSU.
Kentucky
Yeah how about we wait until after tomorrow to discuss this game...Smile
Well after the Ole Miss game UK is clicking on all cylinders and thats what they need, Now that Sparks is taking the Leadership and Rondo is coming around and Preston Lemaster to come off the bench and have a game like he had against Ole Miss, And I forgot to mention Randolph Morris! UK will pull out the Upset !!!

Kentucky---73
Louisiana St-69
"blackcat_student" Wrote:Well after the Ole Miss game UK is clicking on all cylinders and thats what they need, Now that Sparks is taking the Leadership and Rondo is coming around and Preston Lemaster to come off the bench and have a game like he had against Ole Miss, And I forgot to mention Randolph Morris! UK will pull out the Upset !!!

Kentucky---73
Louisiana St-69

Forgot about Joe Crawford too!!:Thumbs:
I don't predict games anymore, but if Kentucky can keep playing like this I'm confident in going into LSU and playing a good game....
Thx Corndog23 for the Reminder! Joe Crawford is playing good ball too but needs to play really good vs's LSU !!!
I got LSU by 7
going with UK playing great right now im expecting them to win
I will say the cats will come out flat for the first couple of minutes. Then Coach Smith brings in Lemaster and he goes off for 24. Ok not really but i can hope.......

UK 78
LSU 72
UK by 4
I hope UK wins period, any amount will be fine with me. I don't have a good prediction one way or the other right now, so I'll just wait and see.
ill say uk by 5
LSU is gonna put a cajun whuppin' on Tubby's boys......LSU 88 - UK 65
I think LSU takes this one and makes UK look bad in the process. LSU by 20.
Kentucky on a streak and playing well, I think they pull off the upset:

UK - 72

LSU - 69
Kentucky-69
LSU-64
Kentucky's win streak keeps on rolling...