Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: nikola Telsa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Check out this link. What do you think the FBI is hiding? I have my theory, but I would love to hear yours!
No one cares about the idea that electricity could be free... really? This has been proven, intersting though, no one seems to care, I guess people like to pay for their electric bills, environmental taxes and such, when it could be free...
Tesla was an interesting character. His personality and strange behavior turned some off but what did him in was that Edison was more "American" for the press where Tesla was Eastern European and that carried a stigma at the dawn of the 20th century
I agree! I was just recently was told about him. Never really heard much about Telsa, the more I research, the more I like. I am curious though maybe there is a way to give electricity away... It is discoveries like this that makes me wish I had a better background in physics. Do you think the FBI has any of his files left? I personally do!