Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2011 All-State Selections
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The following players were selected as ALL STATE in their respective positions in their team's classification for 2011.

Congratulations to these young men and their programs!
Congrats to All the Johnson/Paintsville kids that made it!
Congratulations to all players who received this honor. Have the rosters for the East/West game been finalized and released yet?
There is an error on the D2 QB, it should be the kid from CAL not Union?
That is correct. Union is in Division l.

The CAL QB won in Division ll.
Congrats to Zach Mills From Whitley County
Congratulations to all!!!
Congratulations to everyone who made all-state
Is the east west roster posted?
Does anyone know if the team ky roster will be posted?
Not many 7th graders seen alot more on the roster i have. But they can do it with 12. And congrat's to all the player's.
Congrats to all & good luck in high school.
So no kids that played in the Pike County Championship game made these teams. WOW VERY DISAPOINTED IN THE SELECTION PROCESS.
Great job guys
pirate*fan#2 Wrote:So no kids that played in the Pike County Championship game made these teams. WOW VERY DISAPOINTED IN THE SELECTION PROCESS.

Are the Pike Co teams members of the KYMSFA? If they are members, did the coaches submit any players?
I didn't even see Pike Co listed in the brackets... can't make all state team if you don't play in state tournament.
Shelby valley had two kids make it and there a pike co. Team
Congrats !!!!!!
Congratulations to these young men and their schools!
Congrats All
Shelby Valley is a member of the KMSFA. To my knowledge, no other Pike County teams have chosen to participate.

We would love to meet with them (as we have the Big Sandy conference). The KMSFA will send a board representative to meet with their conference members, should they be interested?

There is so much more to the KMSFA than the state playoffs. We are truly a year round organization. Our #1 mission is to offer opportunities to sutdent athletes SPECFICALLY in the state of Kentucky. What coach wouldn't want to be apart of that?

Please let your coach(es) know that we are more than happy to meet with them at any time and extend an invitation for membership into the state middle school football association.
I can't understand how Martin Co (DII finals) did not have one all state player???
Why can't I see the PDF?
Thanks KMSFA2 did not know this I thought it was all KY middle schools. Sorry about my post then.
Any players from Corbin?
Any players from Perry?
Congrads to Henry Co's Cameron Johnson and Patrick Cravens
When will the agenda be posted for the East/West game?
Congrats to everyone representing !
Michael Nelson is awesome