Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Did Bradley break his hand today in practice?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was reading on WCF and they are saying he broke is hand running into the goal support :confused:
I heard he punched the goal support
Rumor flying around is yes he did.....
Yeah he apparently missed a shot, and punched the goal support....We'll find out tomorrow how bad it is, but if it's what some people were saying it'll be 2-3 weeks...
This sucks... Bradley is a good player
There's been a little chatter about it in the Ole Miss/Kentucky thread if anybody is interested.
What a dumb move
"Beef" Wrote:What a dumb move

I agree!!! He shoulda punched Tubby!!!
"The Guru" Wrote:I agree!!! He shoulda punched Tubby!!!

Somebody oughtta punch you for that.....

ha..........ha...... :lame:

Smile Smile

:lmao:
People have to learn that they can't mess up their hands. I got chewed out after I punched some stuff and ended up breaking a few knuckles. Then I realized that getting mad was okay but putting myself in the danger of reallllly screwing up my hand would take my future away from me.
Well this sucks.
yea Tubby brought the news of ramel breaking his hand public last night on the Tubby Smith Show. I believe that though we will miss Ramel's scoring off the bench we will benifit from Brandon Stockton getting some more PT and playing some of that good defense for a few weeks.
Tubby Smith: “First I’ll address Ramel’s (Bradley) injury (hand). He’s in a splint and won’t have to have anything else done to it. It was a break that he did hitting the backstop of the basket in a little bit of frustration (during practice). No one thought it was going to be broken. The timeline could be anywhere from two weeks to more, or less. He’s doing okay.”
Just starting to click and this happens.
The teams seems to not be too worried about it...Tubby said he'd probably be back for teh SEC tourny, and some of the other guys are really looking foward to stepping up and scoring some points, and playing some good defense :thumb:
Maybe this will help get Rondo's head out of his hands.
Something or Someone needs to!