Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ole Miss @ Kentucky 2/22/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky will have fun in this game but in the guard postions they'll miss Rameal Bradely with a broken Hand !!!

Mississippi-63
Kentucky-78
I didn't know anything about Ramel breaking his hand? I know I had a rough weekend, but I figured I'd have known that...I don't predict games anymore, but I hope your prediction is right on...
Ohh I see now...Broke it practice today after punching the goal support after a play in which he wasn't happy...This could really hurt UK bad down the stretch but it will give some other guys the opportunity to step up and play...They don't know the extent of his injury yet, but if he broke it with a closed fist, they said he'd probably be out 3 weeks...Of course we need to hope for the best on this one..:thumb:
Yeah !!! True !!!
This will not hurt Uk it will help Uk. Bradley only knows how to play 1 on 1 and not saying he is a bad players but a bad teammate on the court. hitting something after a bad play (cry baby) you learn in grade school not to hit something that does not move.
UK has been playing better and he only got 4 minutes last game. This will make tubby leave Sparks on the floor longer and that is what UK needs. They do not need their gaurds looking over their shoulder for the next buzzer to sound and have to leave the game. Hope Bradley is alright but it will not hurt the cats.
"web-foot woe" Wrote:This will not hurt Uk it will help Uk. Bradley only knows how to play 1 on 1 and not saying he is a bad players but a bad teammate on the court. hitting something after a bad play (cry baby) you learn in grade school not to hit something that does not move.
UK has been playing better and he only got 4 minutes last game. This will make tubby leave Sparks on the floor longer and that is what UK needs. They do not need their gaurds looking over their shoulder for the next buzzer to sound and have to leave the game. Hope Bradley is alright but it will not hurt the cats.

Bradley has been huge for team morale recently though, especially by cheering from the bench and giving his teammates encouragement..I just hope this doesn't get him down and out about that...Bradley isn't a great player, but having him out IS going to hurt Kentucky's depth...Bradley is also a great defender, so that will definatly hurt UK...If anything I dont know how leaving Sparks on the floor longer would help..He gets winded pretty easily anyways, and doesn't play any defense...He is a very streak shooter, so if it's one of the few games he's on then UK will be fine, but the other 80% of the time he hurts UK more than he helps...That's when Bradley was a great option..So UK does not NEED any injuries....and having a good guard injured WILL hurt the cats, how could it not?
Very Stupid move but athletes do stupid things when frustrated and in the heat of the moment but hopefully he isn't out long I love when bradley is in the game.
UK will win, only because ofHomecourt Advantage.
can you say kevin brown? bonehead move by bradley.
it will be a tough fought game for uk