Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What squad has the best stunts in the 58th District?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who's are the most difficult and clean.
Prestonsburg hands down.
Prestonsburg they have difficult stunts from what i have seen and I have never seen then fall I havent been to every game this year but in the 58th they are the best with difficulty and cleanest!!! Bu tyou never know what they you will see at districts!
south floyd
Prestonsburg, without a doubt!
well sf and both pburg have clean & difficult stunts ive seen both squads equally perform well
Well at KAPOS today I heard that South Floyd fell pretty bad on about 3 of there mounts. Is this true or just a rumor??
"UK Wildcats" Wrote:Well at KAPOS today I heard that South Floyd fell pretty bad on about 3 of there mounts. Is this true or just a rumor??

this is very true
yes this is true, the girls normally stick everything. They stuck all stunts in warmups and I dont think they should have done stunts in warm-ups they usually do better the first time.
"pickler08" Wrote:yes this is true, the girls normally stick everything. They stuck all stunts in warmups and I dont think they should have done stunts in warm-ups they usually do better the first time.

if im not mistaken i believe u have to do the stunts in warmups so the technical judge can check them out but im not for certain
You are correct cheer_leader. They encourage the girls to do their stunts before the competition so that the technical judge can make sure that they are not performing an illegal stunt that they would be disqualified for in the competition.
I am sorry but Pikeville has the best stunts out of any squad. I recall that south floyd had some pretty major falls
"PvilleCheerAlum" Wrote:You are correct cheer_leader. They encourage the girls to do their stunts before the competition so that the technical judge can make sure that they are not performing an illegal stunt that they would be disqualified for in the competition.

so it was for south floyds advantage to warm up stunts
Well I believe Prestonsburg showed everyone today who had the best stunts in the 58th!
to me prestonburgs stunts was just plain and simple stunts you see everyday. If you ask 10 people at least 8 of em would agree. Thats what I have heard alot of people saying. but goodjob anyways
Prestonsburg
It doesn't matter if they were plain and simple. They didn't have people falling on the ground every 5 seconds did they?!
Prestonsburg did have the best stunts they were clean and stuck EVERY one ..and plus all other other stunts the other squads had looked alike!
WELL Prestonsburg has the best stunts by far! And yesterday in KAPOS nothing fell and everything was perfect and clean. And how were the simple? I dont think reverse 360's back to stretch, lib pretty woman pop, or lib, back to single base full down was to simple? I'd like to see JC or SF do that or ANYONE in 58th... and NOT FALL... but this week is districts... Pburg got cheated once this weekend... this week will be a CRAZY one.. thats for sure!
Well it's so funny SF talked so much crap about everyone.. look where it got them! "All A Champs all the way!!" HA!

I was told neither SF or BL cheered for Pburg while they went, however they cheered for eachother. I guess Pburg showed them both they mean business, this week districts will be crazy, GO PBURG!!
I agree! Go Pburg.....and girls dont worry about anyone else... just jealous thats for sure!:wenumber1
"blackcatgirl07" Wrote:I agree! Go Pburg.....and girls dont worry about anyone else... just jealous thats for sure!:wenumber1

jealous of what can i ask
I AGREE PIKEVILLE DOES HAVE THE BEST STUNTS!!!!!!:champ:
uh excuse me but SF has NEVER talked crap about everyone, unlike p-burg sf worries about thereself and thereself only. So unless u actually heard someone say "crap" then dont be sayin that. And no sf and bl didnt cheer for p-burg simpy b/c they talked crap about us and they didnt cheer for us either. so GO SF they just had an off day and i can pretty much guarantee no 1 has practiced as hard as sf
"catsfan072" Wrote:Well it's so funny SF talked so much crap about everyone.. look where it got them! "All A Champs all the way!!" HA!

I was told neither SF or BL cheered for Pburg while they went, however they cheered for eachother. I guess Pburg showed them both they mean business, this week districts will be crazy, GO PBURG!!
Pickler, Check out post made by Cheer Chick and you will see that she posted a lot of crap. She talked about plenty of squads throughout the county.
You really need to read some of the other threads then. All you would see is people making a big deal about South Floyd winning All A and how much better they were than other people. I am a Pburg cheerleader and I know I did cheer for BL and SF.
"pikevillecheer" Wrote:I AGREE PIKEVILLE DOES HAVE THE BEST STUNTS!!!!!!:champ:

Pikeville is in the 59th district. I think its just prestonsburg, south floyd, betsy layne, and allen central?? not sure about that last one.
Quote:to me prestonburgs stunts was just plain and simple stunts you see everyday. If you ask 10 people at least 8 of em would agree. Thats what I have heard alot of people saying. but goodjob anyways
These plain and simple stunts you are talking about are clean though, not that they are simple to begin with. I would MUCH rather see a good clean stunt as to see a rather difficult one that ends up nearly killing the girl due to impact on the GROUND!!!
The whole squad can't help what one girl said or didn't say..i'm really not for sure what cheer chick might have said and dont even know if it is one of our girls or not...I don't believe any of our girls were on here braging about the All "A" or w/e but who cares if we were, i mean it is our place to brag..but most of the posts that were made about the all "a" were not by cheerleaders but by our faithfull SF fans and some crazy ball palyers and we are happy that they support us. we can't and won't stop them from posting anything positive about our squad, but we don't tell them to get on here and talk bad about other squads and dont approve of them doing it!...No Sf cheerleaders do not get on here and talk crap bc we know that at any moment somthing like kapos can happen and then we would look pretty stupid...GL to ALL the squads at dist. and don't be suprised if u see a whole different prefromance from SF!

**SF did get the K-PEP...so we must have some sportsmanship**
Well all I know is I feel bad for that girl that SF dropped on the ground about 3 different times.
Pages: 1 2