Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best 3rd/4th grade team?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who was the best 3rd/4th grade team you saw play this year?
Do most districts have elementary school football? I ask because PC and SW both have elementary school football but Somerset does not. However, Somerset does have arguably the best youth football league in the state that feeds into the Somerset system, with a few players going to SW or PC. Off the top of my head, Blake Gumm from PC Lee Renfro and Josh Minton from SW, and pretty much every great player that Somerset has had over the past 20 years (John Cole, every Newell) have all come from the LCYFL. Like I said though, LCYFL is second to none as far as youth football leagues go so I understand schools establishing elementary teams to develop a youth feeder system. What I am wondering is do most schools have this?
Hazard 3rd/4th grade went 16-0, just there 3rd grade went 4-1.

Played tough schedule (Shelby Valley 3 times, Whitesburg 3 times, Johns Creek, Prestonsburg, Estill County, Paintsville, Betsy Layne, Allen Central)
LOL, how do you judge how good a 3rd/4th grade team is, especially who's the best