Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: CAL 12 Martin Co. 0 (Div.2 8th Grade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was a tough weekend for the mountsin teams. BUT, we are all proud of you! Congrats to CAL!
Martin Co has had an awesome season, so boys you have nothing to hang your heads about. We are proud of our CARDS! Great group of boys who played their hearts out. CAL was a tough team, and they had to fight hard to get their points. GO MC CARDS!!!:Thumbs:
I'm not one to discuss officials much but there were some very shady calls made against Martin County in the first half; particular the holding call on MCMS only good drive in the 2nd quarter. I watched it 7 times last night and can't even as much see a MCMS lineman attempting to block or touch a defender, let alone hold.
Congratulations to the Martin Co. team! I was impressed by the play of their team and they should be proud of their effort.

The boys from CAL did in fact, have to work hard to defeat their team. Congratulations to ALL and i wish everyone a successful HS career!
Centurionfooball Wrote:Congratulations to the Martin Co. team! I was impressed by the play of their team and they should be proud of their effort.

The boys from CAL did in fact, have to work hard to defeat their team. Congratulations to ALL and i wish everyone a successful HS career!

100% :Thumbs:
The only finals game worth watching.
This was a really good game. Both teams played their hearts out.