Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Somerset Meece 42 Paintsville 8 Eighth Grade Division 3 State Finals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somerset Meece 42 Paintsville 8
Eighth Grade Division 3 State Finals
Congrats Coach Messamore and the Briar Jumpers!!!!
Congrats to the Jumpers on the state title!
Congrats Paintsville on a great run. You made the mountains proud.:Thumbs:
First off BIG congrats to the TIGERS!!!! Everyone back home is VERY PROUD of you!!

Watched the game on Ihigh today and the Tigers just got beat by a better team. No excuses. Sometimes you just run into better teams and that's what Somerset was. Congrats to them on their State Title!

Hopefully we will see these two facing off in the future in the Class A Playoffs!
Wow those boys looked good out there this weekend. Hatcher is a stud, he might start at QB for the Varsity next year. Doan was very impressive earning all state 8th grade honors playing up as a 7th grader. I really hope Cole Smith keeps playing football in high school I know he is a great soccer player also but he really could be the next great Somerset receiver. He may not have the speed of Cole or Storm Wilson but he is very fundamentally sound at WR for his age and has tremendous athletic ability. I know I am missing some guys because everyone was impressive out there for the Jumpers this weekend I just don't know all the names. Congrats Jumpers can't wait to see you guys play in the future.

Also, congrats to Paintsville on a great season. Their presence in this game is a testament to how good they are but they just ran into an excellent team today. Stick with it and help build your high school program back to prominence!
Jumper Dad Wrote:Congrats Coach Messamore and the Briar Jumpers!!!!

A players first coach, the Meece/Somerset program is lucky to have him.
RGE Hazard Bulldogs would like to congratulate John Doug and staff and the Paintsville Tigers on making the finals. Way to represent the Big Sandy!
The Jumpers played a great game. They were big, strong, and fast. They came out and were ready to play.:notworthy