Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: ALLSTAR Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone knows of Allstar teams massage me. We've put together a 11-12 yrs team from the area, and looking for a couple of games.
got a open date 11-19-11 at union college
Cats02 Wrote:If anyone knows of Allstar teams massage me. We've put together a 11-12 yrs team from the area, and looking for a couple of games.

LCYFL here in Somerset does an all star team that goes to Florida and plays in the youth league nationals over Thanksgiving weekend. You might want to try to get in touch with them. Lake Cumberland Youth Football League. I'm not sure who runs it now but if I can find out I will PM you.
RoShamBo Wrote:LCYFL here in Somerset does an all star team that goes to Florida and plays in the youth league nationals over Thanksgiving weekend. You might want to try to get in touch with them. Lake Cumberland Youth Football League. I'm not sure who runs it now but if I can find out I will PM you.

Thanks, I've been waiting on a return call from them
Im pretty sure Whitley County does an allstar 5th and 6th grade team still.
Im sure they would play Bell wherever because it would cost virtually nothing for both teams.

Just get in touch with Mike Campbell, the AD at WCHS and im sure he'll put you on the right path.
Any update?
be playing 11-12-11 at 12:00 in Oaldale, Tn
Congrats