Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Great Middle School Running Backs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sf had some real good ones, D'ante and Desmon or something like that...they were quick and good...WHo do you think was good
i think one of the best running backs ive seen play in the middle school level this year was #2 from pikeville!
D'ante had 200 yards+ in one game b4 and i thought that was awesome...he got two 90 yard touchdowns
"hp2006" Wrote:i think one of the best running backs ive seen play in the middle school level this year was #2 from pikeville!
Houston Mcanallen is #2 hes amazing. We had a good FB in J.R. Robinson as well he always got the tough yards. Youll be hearing from both these guys.
deontae never gotm any 90 yard touchdowns his longest run was like 72 yards their fullback bobby meade had the longest run this year it 88 yard run against AC and desmond had 79 yard run against paintsville
Nathan Dillion for Johnson County Middle was one heck of a RB.
Daniel Harmon......KId was awsome...seen him hit the gap againsy Grundy last year took a lick (#61 outside linebacker)that echoed like ya was in a tunnel...got up and ran wild for 4 quarters....wished he"d stayed at Shelby Valley...definitley a loss for them..
#2 pick..Jordan Ellis Grundy....kid was a blocking back and through the halfback option...give him the rock and he"d lower his head and get 8 if ya needed 7....love the kid really turned it on this year with every oppertunity he got to touch the ball..most unselfish player I ever was around..
Elkhorn had a few good running backs this year.. Korey fields and Jeffrey Mccoy.
Yeah Bobby was awesome
Virgie's backfield of Brock Kinney, Daniel Harmon, and Quirvon Merchant from 2 years ago is the best back field you will ever see in on a middle school team
J.owens is brutal back.
i think kyle elkins when he played in 6th grade
Nathan Dillon is a good one...Does anybody remember Cody Ratliff a couple years ago? That kid was amazing and Cody Reynolds from last year. Even though he transfered to Paintsville he was still one hell of a back at JCMS
i agree about Nathan Dillon and Houston Mcanallen but what about Inez and Pburg and Hazzard?
Roy G. Eversole(hazard)...last two years have had an amazing backfield in Austin Blanton, Michael Campbell, and Mikael Campbell
Inez has had some special backs come through in the past few years. Moe Spradlin, Jamie Jarrett, Brandon May, Ryan Kelly, Ian Bertling, Matt Slone, & Channing Smith were all really good middle school backs. Smith has another year ahead of him as well.

Scotty McCoy was a good one who began at Inez but transfered to Johnson Central when his family moved into Johnson County. JCMS also had Chad Yates who was tough in middle school.
Cody Meade of Paintsville
kyfootballfan Wrote:Virgie's backfield of Brock Kinney, Daniel Harmon, and Quirvon Merchant from 2 years ago is the best back field you will ever see in on a middle school team

BJ Bryant and Matt Tackett from South Floyd was the best two grade school Backs I have ever seen in Grade School football in eastern Ky. both averaged well over 100 yards per game and were amazing.
Chase Adams from Whitesburg blows all away..And for those who seen him play and made you pay...you should remember him. I know Pikeville/Belfry does!
At adams Jason Holbrook was great RB for the B-team and Ed Osbourne for allen !
At Betsy Laynes Casey Adkins and Dylan Maldonado are the real deal! These two young men along with Nathan Martin are the future for the Betsy Layne Bobcats. Arm Chair Quarterback get off the couch and come watch these boys play. First home game August 31 against South Floyd.
You can't leave out Hunter James at Louisa Middle/small but tough and fast!!
best in floyd county
bobby meade fb sf
daunte vrank hd sf
desmond watss hb sf
austin mckinney rb p burg
casey adkins bl rb
dylan maldonado bl rb
the cards have avery ray #1 mikkie moore #32 and channing smith #45

the cards will be on stopable this year. and this is the middle school team
in martin co.
Daniel Harmon is by far the best I have seen.. It seemed like it was almost impossible to tackle him in the open field.
Timmy Stevenson # 25
Austn Mayhorn #1
Mac Page #10
yeah the two backs from elkhorn were awesome. they went to the county championship and beat pikeville in regular season.
But, Elkhorn is down this year, or so I heard....
but, everyone is talking about last year...duh
My listings are NOT from Elkhorn.... but kudo's to Elkhorn for having some talent!!
Pages: 1 2 3