Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike County Championship 3rd & 4th and 5th & 6th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Johns Creek takes it all!

Johns Creek 18 Valley 14 3rd & 4th grade

Johns Creek 32 Valley 0 5th and 6th grade (undefeated season 13-0 for JC)

Congrats Bearcats!!:rockon:
Congratulations to the young Bearcats.
Congrats to Johns Creek.
4th grade game was a good game that came down to Johns Creek being able to make its extra point kicks and SV didnt. Valley fought hard in the 6th grade game but honestly the Conn kid is a one man wrecking crew....blocking, running, kicking, tackling, throwing, catching, coaching this kid does it all. Good season for all teams.
:Thumbs:

Congratulations to JC.. All or Nothing!!
What way to end your last season as a John Creeks Bearcats....:biggrin:
Pike Central middle school will be honor to take on the 6th graders.... #14 is a one man show...he will be the one to watch in the future....Proud of these kids....:Clap:
thunderkat Wrote:What way to end your last season as a John Creeks Bearcats....:biggrin:
Pike Central middle school will be honor to take on the 6th graders.... #14 is a one man show...he will be the one to watch in the future....Proud of these kids....:Clap:
I mean no offense, but #14 already plays for the Pike Central Middle School team. Just pointing this out in case you weren't aware of it. He is a very talented kid with a bright future ahead of him. Good luck to them all!
Proud of the Bearcats!!!! Looks to me like it was one kid doing all the work, that #14 is a one man show, wish he was playing on my team when I was younger, I made would have score if I had someone like that blocking for me.:worthy: can you say touchdown Bearcats...Confusedinglepar..
Yes I know that he has play one game with the Middle school..... Rest of his team mates play good also.... It's a one of kind, bunch of 6th graders.....they play good together... Basketball will be another sport at Johns Creek to watch the Conn kid.....
No offense taking!!!!:biglmao:
Leave it to a pikeville fan to voice their displeasure with something. Way to go JC!
Congrats Bearcats! :Thumbs:
Big Don Wrote:Leave it to a pikeville fan to voice their displeasure with something. Way to go JC!

Re-read it. I pointed out he already plays with the middle school, the way I read the original post from Thunderkat, I thought the person didn't know he already played some. HONESTLY, I was not voicing displeasure with anything. You need to lighten up, Big Don. I've congratulated those kids twice on this thread alone and you just jump to conclusions. Paranoid much? :Shaking:
BTW, #14 played ONE game for Central Middle and that was the one and only game he dressed out. I would guarantee you that the coaches for CMS would have wished that he played more games than that!
PHSForever Wrote:I mean no offense, but #14 already plays for the Pike Central Middle School team. Just pointing this out in case you weren't aware of it. He is a very talented kid with a bright future ahead of him. Good luck to them all!

The facts are he played the 2nd half of One Middle School game with some other sixth graders. JC has a very talented group of young men. I am excited to see them in the future. KEEP THE PEACE!
Paw Pride Wrote:The facts are he played the 2nd half of One Middle School game with some other sixth graders. JC has a very talented group of young men. I am excited to see them in the future. KEEP THE PEACE!
Tell Big Don to "keep the peace". I've done my share, but thanks for clearing up how much he played this year.
How about them Bearcats!!!
Congrats to the Team, Coaches and Parents. Everyone worked hard to make this an AWESOME season and it paid off. Good luck to the 6th graders who are moving on and may you soar next year as Hawks...Good luck to the Bearcats of next year and may you keep winning those trophies.
:Wave:
would like to see them play a belfry team, the bucs are undefeated in the belfry league.
MADJACK75 Wrote:would like to see them play a belfry team, the bucs are undefeated in the belfry league.

Sent you a private message, check it and let me know.
MADJACK75 Wrote:would like to see them play a belfry team, the bucs are undefeated in the belfry league.

I spoke with Coach Young and he said we would play here or there just give him a call 794-5726..
Would love to see that Game... Aren't they Inner League??Confusednicker:
I'm pretty sure they don't want none or they would have called or got a hold of coach young