Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scores from Saturday Oct 23 games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Farnsley vs Union 7th Grade 42-20 ...Farnsley !!!
Paris vs Frankfort D3 8th Grade. 22-20... Frankfort!!!
Raiders, good season boys. Keep your heads up. good luck to Farnsley rest of the way.
johnson co 7th over boyd 44-24!! good job eagles!!
Good job eagles....Good Luck next weekend in Lexington!!
CAL vs Henry Co D2 8th Grade. 24-14... CAL!!!
Farnsley vs Union D1 8th Grade. 20-14... Farnsley!!!
Martin co. Vs Adams...MC 44 Adams 22 final from the hills. State bound Martin co! Way to go.
Southern(Pulaski) 7th, (Somerset)Meece 8th, & Northern(Pulaski) 8th all won today at Campbellsville University
Farnsley vs Union D1 8th - best Region 3 game of the day. Down to the last play of the game. Congrats to both teams!
monroe co over barret 28 0 today at campbellsville
I will post the video of the 0 second left dropped TD pass called a TD from the line judge from the Farnsley district on YOUTUBE as quickly as I can. BTW, the other line judge not associated with the Raiders or Farnsley district called it a non-catch which would have sent the game into OT. Interestingly, the crew had been there all day and this was the last game...

And just while I am at it, classy act as approximately 11 Farnsley players flipped the bird to me, another adult and three other players as their bus passed, calling us their n---a's. Is that how you define racial equality by calling us a name you so fervently hate???? MLK is rolling over, right about... NOW!
I don't know about the incident of you counting exactly 11 Farnsley players flipping you the bird but I do know #22 at the seventh grade for union GOT EJECTED for calling a Farnsley 7th grader a N I G - E R while on the field. FACT and a matter of game record. Farnsley has respect for Union players and coaches a like. I just hope this one viewer finds a crying towel and finds something better to say about both group of boys that gave everything they had:haters::haters:
Post it if you got it,it was a bang bang play. One of your parents that was filming rewound four times and told our ST coach that it was a TD. But for all involved, please do not dishonor your team's performance or our teams performance in an outstanding football game by getting on here and posting bold face untruths. No one called you or your family or whomever anything, much less used the n word. The n word was used only by your 7th grade team while on the field this morning, which by tne way, ended up costing you 15. Uncalled for to say the least. I was there, on the bus, nothing much occurred. You had an outstanding season, played a great game, do not do a diservace to your team, coaching staff and school(s), by getting in here and speaking this way.
Hey Smoke, we're you the one on this website bragging about you LB putting kids in the hospital in Cincinnati? Stay classy there Union.
Monroe Co 28 Barret 0
just asking...i wasnt there...only saw pics in slideshow...my question is did he catch the ball and have posession outside the endzoneor did he catch ball and spin into endzone all in one move...if it was all one move it looked to be coming out of his hand before he crossed the goal line which ithink should be called incomplete.......if he had posession before the goal line then it should have been ruled a fumble then the question is where did the ball wind up??did it go out the back of the end zone ????such is football i guess...really bad that anyone had to win or lose on such a play{call)
Caught it short, running in with the ball (football move), so incompletion does not apply. Broke the plane as the defender punched the ball out When ball hit the ground, neither team even went for it that I remember. Just sat in the end zone, it was pretty hectic. Bang, bang play. The last frame of the picture where the ball is being punched out, the receiver was clearly into the end zone.
Caught it short, running in with the ball (football move), so incompletion does not apply. Broke the plane as the defender punched the ball out When ball hit the ground, neither team even went for it that I remember. Just sat in the end zone, it was pretty hectic. Bang, bang play. The last frame of the picture where the ball is being punched out, the receiver was clearly into the end zone.
sounds about right then to me.....if you can say he had posession completely then unless im wrong breaking the plane of the goal line is to be ruled a touchdown.....not real sure on the official rule but as bad as it seems for union it was the right call...dont know...i wasnt there ..just speculating on a sunday afternoon with nothing better to do.....lol
The term "football move" is a NFL term which does not apply to Fed rules which is what KY plays by. All that has to happen is the player to be in control of the ball and that any portion of the ball break the plane of the endzone. Its hard to tell from the pictures and might be easier to see on video.

Another question is which line judge called it a touchdown. The one on the the backside of the play or the one on the same side as the pictures being taken.
The football move comment was just my way of saying possession was had, I know it is not a rule that applies at this age. To answer the question, it was the official on the side of the play that the picture was on. Watched video from press box frame by frame. Impossible to tell in slow or fast motion from as far away as it was.

What has never been mentioned in all of these threads and what should be credited is that Farnsley was about 65-70 yards away with 19 seconds and no timeouts before all this happened. They got behind secondary for a big play, ran up and spiked it to setup the final play. Then executed the final play, all under intense pressure from fans, coaches, a determined opponent with momentum and an extremely good defense. Kudos should go to allow these kids on both sides of the ball. They played their hearts out and all of this banter and sour grapes is taking away from that. Respect should be mutual at this point.
Very good game by both teams. Bowling Green fans should be very proud of how their team played.
paintsville 14 evarts 6 D3 8th.

very well played game on both teams. bummer for us tho.
I would like for you to state whom you are referring you as "you" in the following statement fror your post.

Is that how you define racial equality by calling us a name you so fervently hate????

Are you speaking of African American people. If this is the case you are truly showing where you stand in the world in 2011. African American people no longer own this word. The word is defined as a person of ignorance. In this case it seems that it is a fitting term for you. You need to realize that it is almost 2012 and our team and our county Jefferson County is an example for other areas in Kentucky. We are family, black, red, green, or white. We bleed the same blood. Our boys love each other and stand up for one another. We have overcame the ultimate the death of a player and family member. We are in this for Andrew and yes he is caucasian and my son cried and lost a piece of himself the day that Andrew died. We love each other and you need to learn about love. Don't make this about color. Learn from us people are people and you need to like them or not for who they are and not what they look like or the color of their skin.

Teach your children to have better character. I taught my son from the age of 3 that people are people and you are to treat all with respect. It is clear that this is not being taught in your kneck of the woods considering that one of your players was ejected for using the same word that you accused our kids of.

I know that it is difficult to see kids being kids and loving each other regardless of color but that's how we do it. Lastly I don't care what color any of the kids are on our team I'm mom to all of them I love them and I am proud of them. It is pittiful that they have to deal with racially motivated anger at such a young age. This is middle school football save it for Corporate America
Proud of BG. Lone Oak is very good.
We played the raiders twice and I believe they acted like that. The coach in front of about 7 sets of Braves parents was talking to some parents and said some horrible things about our boys. We played in the first round of playoffs with them and it was just awful. Congrats to Farnsley!
So it's my understanding from searching through all the scores that the final four teams for the 7th grade brackets are:
Lone Oak vs. Johnson County @ 1:00 pm

South Pulaski vs. Farnsley @ 3:00 pm

Is this correct or do I have an 8th grade team mixed w/ 7th grade?

Thanks,
gigiandgogo
You are correct.
Pages: 1 2