Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Syracuse 79 Louisville 66
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure about the final Score they jacked it totally up in the last minute or so on ESPN first they gave Syracuse four points for a bucket and when they took two off they gave them to Louisville so I'm not sure if they had missed something and they got it right or what but this was the final that was showing at the end.

BIG MAC had 30 for Syracuse.

WAY TO GO CARDS. LMAO:Cheerlead
The Cards did lose 7 players from last year, but it's still a joke that they can't compete at all in the BEast...They can't beat anybody...
The score was right. They made the correction and I didn't notice that the Cards got a three and within seconds got a steal and scored a layup. So it was corrected by them and all is well. UT, UF and UL all losing.
I love seeing louisville getting beat.
Syracuse shot 16-42 from the free-throw line and still won by double digits...Unbelievable how bad Louisville is right now...
hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......................................................................................................hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha.....................................................hahahahahahahaha.............woo thats hillarious seeing louisville gettin smashed
This all but eliminates Louisville from the Big East Tournament, which means no NCAA bid for the Cards.
Great news to hear BelfryPride
im glad there not going to make the tournement
I wish they could have won but I don't think they would have got in the NCAA tourny even if they did win... this has been a pathetic season for them.. maybe they'll improve next season
I hope they don't improve it's good seeing Ricky P suffer lol
congrats