Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Updated brackets as of 10.20.2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Updated brackets for regionals.
The Region 2 finals will be adjusted since Northern Pulaski has games scheduled at 10AM and 4PM. Please make note of that that those times will be changed for at least one of those games. Will post as soon as they are set.
Both of the Farnsley teams play Saturday, 7th at 10 am and the 8th at 4 pm.
Will they change those times as well?
I have not heard about Farnsley?

I know the same situation exsisted with Bowling Green and it was NOT able to be remedied between the teams involved.

I don't want to tell you wrong, as I do not know?
Can't open them.
I believe that is because you haven't been on this site long enough? You have to be an unmoderated member (more than 5 posts?).
^
That is why he cant open them, however, it does say the file is damaged, and isnt working for me either.
The Farnsley 7th and 8th grade teams are both playing Union.
Maybe they will work something out.

Both games should be very entertaining!!:Thumbs:

Good luck to both teams.:Clap:
Just curious as to why all the scores from previous playoff games are posted on the brackets except the Farnsley 7th grade 52 Lexington Catholic 0. Is that an over site or done purposely?
Really?!?
Just found out the Farnsley 7th grade team plays Union 7th at 10 am on Saturday and the Farnsley 8th grade team plays Union 8th at 12 pm.:Clap:
Why would the other 6 teams have to change their sch. time too play ? They need to play at the times KMSFA set for their game.
The Farnsley vs Union 7th grade game will start at 10. The Farnsley vs Union 8th grade game will now immediately follow.
Looks like they have changed time of the 8th Grade Farnsley vs Union game back to 4 pm as previously scheduled when the original brackets came out.
Changing game times for the teams that play each other in both 7th and 8th help tremendously. Some have same coaching staffs, or some have to travel together. Hard to keep kids focused while sitting for 6 hours waiting to play.
That's the glory of being so good, figure it out.
LOL. Not sure how to take that comment. Thanks I think....:Thumbs:
I will tell you why Farnsley's score wasnt posted! KYMSFA Prez Greg Mitchell is at Lex Cath.! Asst. Prez Phil Hawkins Frankfort team more/less got a bye to the final 4 too, win 1 game and they are in final 4. Tell me this, how can Lex Cath beat Northern Pulaski in the pass league in Lex then go to play in pads and lose 60-6? And Northern called off the dogs at the half and just scored defensive TDs in 2nd half with the clock running!
The statements by Beast33 are not true.

Its comments like these that exemplify why we do not respond to posts on this message board.
Frankforts schedule says they only played 7 reg. Season games by kmsfa rules they do not qualify for post season state play.
My comments are ENTIRELY TRUE! If your team happens to make it to Lex look both the guys up! Look up the teams photos... read the names (if listed). And, yes its true you have to have 8 games in, by KYMSFA rules, but when your coach is asst. prez at KYMSFA you can pretty much do as you please!
Anyone know who won Saturday between Franklin-Simpson and Caldwell Co in Division 2
Just wondering were I can find the brackets. I cant open these because I am a new member!
Unless I'm missing something Beast 33, Coach Hawkins coached the Westport team we played against this year. You might want to get your facts straight before you post incorrect information in public forums.
Very possible that you are missing something then. He was in the team pic after they beat Paris to make it to Lexington. So are you saying Mitchell dont coach at Lex Cath either?
Beast33 I'm not going to argue something so petty with you. I know Coach Hawkins is the coach at Westport and not at Frankfort, but say what you want. That's the beauty of a public forum.
Go Beast33!
Ok thanks!
Franklin-Simpson won
Franklin Simpson