Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tournament schedule 3rd, 4th & 5th, 6th Pike Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All games will be played at Johns Creek

11:00 3rd & 4th consolation East Ridge vs. Phelps

12:30 5th & 6th consolation East Ridge vs Pikeville

3:00 3rd & 4th championship Johns Creek vs Shelby Valley

4:30 5th & 6th championship Johns Creek vs Shelby Valley

Good Luck to everyone!
J/C should win both games, especially with# 14 running the ball..... Once he has the ball in his hands it's over for the other team....
SHADY Wrote:J/C should win both games, especially with# 14 running the ball..... Once he has the ball in his hands it's over for the other team....

Not sure why you say Johns Creek should win both games. I understand that JC is (rightfully) the heavy favorite in the 5th/6th game, having steamrolled all their county competition all year. And yes, #14 is very talented and has a good chance to score each time he has the ball. But unless he has gained some extra eligibility as a 4th grader, I don't see what he has to do with JC winning both games.

On the contrary, I would say that Shelby Valley has just as much chance of winning the 3rd/4th grade game as Johns Creek. In fact, these two teams are about as evenly matched as you will find. How evenly matched are they? Well, they split their season series a game apiece, with each game ending in the exact same score. Neither team ever had more than a one touchdown lead in either game. I fully expect yet another close game this Saturday, and I think anyone who can say that either team "should" win is much better at predicting the future than I am.

Anyway, I am looking forward to Saturday and a great day of football! :rockon:
I (hazard) played both of the 3rd/4th grade teams, should be a really good game, they are evenly matched up.

What are each one of their records?
CADEREECE Wrote:I (hazard) played both of the 3rd/4th grade teams, should be a really good game, they are evenly matched up.

What are each one of their records?

Oh geez, I'm not sure about Valley's record this year, other than that it would have been a lot better if we hadn't played you guys any! We lost all 3 times to Hazard, although they were all fairly close games.

You guys have a very good team, good luck in whatever postseason you're in.
Should be some exiciting games. GOOD LUCK BEARCATS!! :rockon:
Looking foward to a great day of football.

Good Luck Bearcats.
:letsparty
Good luck to the young Pikeville Panthers.
To good games at johns creek 3rd&4th johns creek won 18 to 14 in the 5th&6th it was johns creek 32 valley 0 congrats 2 county champs way to go