Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike County Championships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When and where will they be played and who will win???
At belfry high school and who esle belfry go pirates
jetpilot Wrote:When and where will they be played and who will win???
Playing them Saturday at Johns Creek. Don't know the times. Consolation game first, then championship. And let's not kid ourselves, Johns Creek is going to win the game. But good luck to all the kids, play hard and play safe!
The 3rd/4th grade championship is on Saturday at Johns Creek, I'm not sure what time. Shelby Valley is playing for the championship against the winner of tonight's Johns Creek/Phelps semifinal.
What about 7th/8th?
jetpilot Wrote:What about 7th/8th?
Thursday Night @ CAM. Consolation at 6:00 (SV vs. PC) Championship following (Pikeville vs. Belfry)
Don't know about 7th/8th. I know I read a post on another thread that said Shelby Valley and Pike Central were playing a consolation game on Thursday, so maybe the championship game is after that? Otherwise, I don't really know.

According to PHSForever earlier in this thread, the 5th/6th championship and consolation games are on Saturday at Johns Creek. I'm not sure if the 3rd/4th plays a consolation game or not, but even if they don't, that's still 3 games scheduled to be played on the same day at the same location. Sounds like it will be a full day of football over at Johns Creek...
Panther Thunder Wrote:Thursday Night @ CAM. Consolation at 6:00 (SV vs. PC) Championship following (Pikeville vs. Belfry)

Thanks PT. Go Panthers!