Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville vs Shelby Valley 5th/6th 10-18-11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Winner of tonight's game advances to the County Championship game on Saturday, loser goes to the consolation game on Saturday. Should be a good game, series tiebreaker for the season.
I'm looking forward to it. It should be a great game. Expecting a battle!
Good luck Panthers. Buckle up and strap on, and have a safe game.
First, congratulations are in order for the Shelby Valley team. Their boys played hard, and made the plays and won 18-16. Good luck on an injury free game Saturday. What I'm about to say next should NOT be construed as taking anything away from the Valley players.

The administration at Shelby Valley should be ashamed of themselves for having A) a timeclock/scoreboard operator who knew nothing about running the clock, and B) hiring refs who couldn't direct a one car funeral. So many errors in this game, it wasn't funny.
I noticed them putting time back on the clock....in Pikevilles favor at the end. Great job Valley. Pikeville had the game won and let the pressure get to them. I really hate excuses.
So Valley won 18-16? Wow, what a turnaround. I'll make a new post-game thread so the discussion can continue over there.