Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 52 Shelby Valley 46 - 6 OT (7th/8th)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Belfry -52 SV-46
Six overtimes a great game way to go PIRATES.
Wow,

what a game, both teams played there hearts out.

Best game I seen in a while
What a game to bad somebody had to lose , good crowd their as well
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:Wow,

Sorry score was belfry 52 sv 46
Wow!
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:Wow,

this was better than any high school you will see.

the crowd was pump up as well
Well all I can say say is wow. I just saw the best middle school game ever played 6 ots, both teams played their hearts out. Valley great job no reason to hang your heads on this loss. #40 C.Rowe for valley is a very good running back and #2 TJ Dotson has to be considered one of the best running back also. He was a man tonight. Great job pirates!!
Not for sure about exact stats but the coach said Rowe rushed for around 150 yards and 5 TD's.
The best game I have ever been a witness to. Neither team quit. Belfry won on a hail mary on 3rd and 22.
Now Belfry has Pikeville, hope they will be rested up for game time, Valley has 8th grade night tomorrow against Magoffin Co then Thursday Night they play Pike Central in a Consolation Game, Good Luck boys, keep your heads up
Not sure on the stats also but heard Dotson had 100 + and 4 td's. and a couple of 2 pt conversion. Someone said that he has rush for over 1000 + yrds and has 15 td's so far this season with one game left. Not bad keep it up pirates.
Rowe had 4 TD's and three 2pt. conversions on top of 150 yards. Just a great game by both teams and every player that played.
I think we all need to give some love to the lineman that open up these holes
Definitely no love for the defense lol
Six OT's, that's amazing. I've seen five at the High School level, but never seen six. Pretty cool!
It was defensive game until the OT's hit. 16-16 at the end of regulation with both teams getting TD's called back before OT. Belfry had a 40 yard run wiped away for a push in the back and SV had a 90 yard passing TD taken away because of a very questionable illegal shift. You just had to be there to enjoy two teams never giving up and playing with pride and compassion.
Hate see SV loose.... Congrats to both teams for leaving it out on the field.... Wish I could have been there to watch my nephew play. Good luck to Belfry!
Belfry had two long runs called back one 43 yd td and one 40 yd run, back to back same play call before OT. Can you say QUESTIONABLE CALLS ON THESE AS WELL
Hats off to two teams left it all on the field the best middle school game i ever seen
hated someone had to lose good luck to both teams in the future. GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!
No doubt the Best middle school game Ive ever watched.no losers,every kid on that field left it on the field.If you remember 2 years ago in the 6th grade championship shelby valley knocked belfry out of a perfect season and a championship.great game and congrats to both teams.
Player / TJ Dotson #2 / Pos. / Running back / Team Belfry Middle School Pirates Stats. vs SV Oct.17th PIKE CO. TOURNMENT / 6 O T'S BELFRY-52 SV-46

15 Carrys 130 YDS - 2 TD

3 - 2 PT CONVERSIONS

2 Rec 57 yds - 2 TD

3 For 2 Passing Att 37 YDS

2 KR For 45 YDS

TOTAL AP YDS - 269 / TD - 4 / 3 - 2PT CONVERSIONS
When I said questionable it was not meant as the refs cheated. It was a good called game overall.
Congrats Belfry on a hard-fought win. Also good game to SV, nothing to hang their heads over.

Good luck to both in their respective games Thursday night.
Wow!!