Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley @ Knox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins this one?:argue:
I'm afraid to predict. The winner of this one could very well be representing region 4 in the final four. Both pretty good teams.
Well they split during the season.
Hopefully Whitley will pull another one off
Hard to call both teams are very good they always play hard agianst each other think they have a lot of respect for each other. I will say this both teams seem to be on a roll right now beathing bell in the last two games. Whitley did get a few more days to get ready but Knox will be ready to go. whoever wins this one should give Johnson co or Rowan a battle and then head to the final 4 good luck and much respect for both teams:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy
WHO wins this one. Knox is a hard hitting stick down you throat kind of team with a lot of speed from what I have seen there D will hit you hard and play big and mean like the high school does. They have been hungry for a state title for the past few years so dont count them out

Whitley has improved a lot over the last two years and have a great running back who can put up numbers on you quick from what I have heard. they play smart on D and keep you from getting the big play. They havent been in this shape before and just come off of what could be the biggest win they have had beating Bell county and seem to hammering right now.

So as much as I would like to say KNOX Im going with Whitley by 2tds if they can hold Knox to 14 points or less but bell is the only team that has done that all year

GOOD LUCK THIS SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME HOPE THE RAIN DOESNT PLAY A FACTOR :Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
Two great teams . I will only predict it will be a great game and that I would love to be there for this one..
what time is the game.im assuming its at the middle school field?
Game is at the middle school field and starts at 6:30
Should be one of the better games in the tournement. It will be cold and wet, good thing for the flood wall, but don't think it should bother either team since both teams are ground and pound. I think the Colonels will pull out the upset.

WC 20
KC 18

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Whitley 16 Knox 8, I guess Knox really missed "Blondie and Daddy Merida" in stripes giving them all the calls and extra yards when marking the ball! They didn't seem to get all those late hit calls when they needed to get the 1st downs! Good luck Whitley, hope y'all go all the way!!:hilarious::1::1::worthy::worthy:
Well at least Mills didnt have 400 yards
Congratulations Whitley on the win and congratulations Knox on a well played game and season. It was a wet sloppy cold game and both teams fought hard. Whitley earned this win and hope they win another one on Saturday.
Great football game in some terrible conditions. Hats off to both teams. Knox did a freat job at containing Mills, he still run hard though, 2 and 24 had nice games on both sides of the ball. Knox had their own Mills (4) look forward to watching him in high school. :CheerleadConfusedinglepar:CheerleadConfusedinglepar
It was a great game with both teams leaving it all on the field. Whitley County came out on top and I hope they keep winning. Zach Mills is an excellent player, maybe the best I have seen this year. Offensively and Defensivley he is a game changer. Knox did a really good job of containing him for most of the game. Knox just had a few too many mistakes and bad bounces. Not taking anything away from either team but would have loved to see these two teams battle it out in good conditions. Whitley will have a tough one Saturday against Johnson. Zach Mills will be very tough to stop on turf!
snapcat91 Wrote:Whitley 16 Knox 8, I guess Knox really missed "Blondie and Daddy Merida" in stripes giving them all the calls and extra yards when marking the ball! They didn't seem to get all those late hit calls when they needed to get the 1st downs! Good luck Whitley, hope y'all go all the way!!:hilarious::1::1::worthy::worthy:
what a d-bag
big blu 2 u Wrote:what a d-bag

Sorry this "d-bag" offended you by being truthful, which I will always do!! Evidently I hit a nerve because The Truth Hurts!!:Sad04::dontthink:happytear:
whats bell's excuse for losing to whitley? Because i know Bell has never lost a game without it being someone else's fault?
snapcat91 Wrote:Sorry this "d-bag" offended you by being truthful, which I will always do!! Evidently I hit a nerve because The Truth Hurts!!:Sad04::dontthink:happytear:

do you care to explain bells reason for getting beat? not taking anything from whitely but if the conditions were better knox probably would had won!!! your just pissed because bell got beat in the FIRST round.
No excuses and the weather was alot muddier than knox's game, but no excuses! Bell didn't perform at all and still scored 20 points. They didn't tackle, I guess they were over looking Whitley and looking forward to playing Knox again. It would have been a good game. I'm sorry I offended the Knox Co. Faithful by pointing out the facts about those two refs that clearly cheat for their son and simply because they are incompetent! Sorry and No Excuses!!
This always makes me laugh Bell fans crying. But heres the facts you lose to us every year and havent made out of the first round of the playoffs the last two years. Just shut up stop blaming the world get a new coach and get better. Whitley came to Knox and beat us the weather was bad but they didnt put up 26 on us they are a very good team but am sure they would say that our game was harder then beating bell and came down to who messed up first hard fought all night Knox palyed great on D and so did Whitley the Mills kid is outstanding but had a hard time agianst Knox. Knox moved the ball well at times but just came up short Whitley earned this win and hope they go all the way think I will go watch and support them if they do. thats how you take a loss. Good win over Johnson today Whitley two more :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:
Bell co has never received a favorable call, Edwards and company are probably tired of knox beating everyone in jr by 2 tds
Why are you guys saying that you could beat Whitley? They beat you both, and they played in the same conditions you guys did. They are just a better team and you guys can't take a loss.

Go Whitley, I hope you guys bring it back to the Mountains!
Knox and Bell both beat whitley and yes it is irrelevant because their seasons are over now because they BOTH came up short when it mattered most. I wish whitley the best and I am personally rooting for them.
Bosss Wrote:Why are you guys saying that you could beat Whitley? They beat you both, and they played in the same conditions you guys did. They are just a better team and you guys can't take a loss.

Go Whitley, I hope you guys bring it back to the Mountains!

For your info. Bell did beat them at Whitley earlier in the year and did it pretty convincingly! Knox did too. I had just said that Bell did not play good at all. No excuses about the weather because Whitley did have to play in the same conditions! That being said, if they played 10 more times, Bell would probably win 9 of those. Good luck Whitley, hope u win it all, but North Pulaski will be extremely tough to beat!
snapcat91 Wrote:For your info. Bell did beat them at Whitley earlier in the year and did it pretty convincingly! Knox did too. I had just said that Bell did not play good at all. No excuses about the weather because Whitley did have to play in the same conditions! That being said, if they played 10 more times, Bell would probably win 9 of those. Good luck Whitley, hope u win it all, but North Pulaski will be extremely tough to beat!

Bell did beat Whitley 1st game of the year 30-16. Whitley lead 16-14 late in 3rd. Knox beat Whitley 22-0 3rd game of year. Whitley beat Knox 24-20 late in year and 16-8 in playoffs. Whitley beat Bell 26-20 in playoffs. Maybe Whitley just got better as the year went on and Bell and Knox didnt.
Whitley did improve throughout the season. The coaching staff did an excellent job of getting Mills the ball and using different formations and looks to do so. As I stated earlier, Whitley is a very good team and is one of the teams to watch in Division 1. Good luck on Saturday. You have earned your spot in the Final 4 and the respect of everyone around the KCMS program.

footballfever Wrote:Bell did beat Whitley 1st game of the year 30-16. Whitley lead 16-14 late in 3rd. Knox beat Whitley 22-0 3rd game of year. Whitley beat Knox 24-20 late in year and 16-8 in playoffs. Whitley beat Bell 26-20 in playoffs. Maybe Whitley just got better as the year went on and Bell and Knox didnt.
Whitley only beat Meece something like 24-23 and the Mills boy is an outstanding player, however Pulaski has a whole team of kids as good or better. Pulaski wins this by at least 2 TDs. Sorry but the truth.
riverdog Wrote:Whitley only beat Meece something like 24-23 and the Mills boy is an outstanding player, however Pulaski has a whole team of kids as good or better. Pulaski wins this by at least 2 TDs. Sorry but the truth.
Should add if they get past Farnsley. This will be the game of the tourament IMO
Whitley played N. Pulaski this year, really early in the year, like 3rd or 4th game.
N. pulaski did dominate, whitleys only bad loss and they only lost 3 all year.
N. Pulaski is a different kind of animal and if we are fortunate enough to get past Bowling Green than im sure we'll be facing N. Pulaski and will have to try something different than we did earlier in the year.
Everyone has doubted Whitley so far. I can't wait to see what they finish like.
And I hope all of you haters that are mad because you lost to Whitley and have no sportsmanship come to watch them.
Pages: 1 2