Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: First Round winners?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Doing bracketology now
Adams over East Carter 32-8
Lexington Catholic 7th grade over Shelby East 28 - 16
http://lexingtoncatholic.digitalsports.com/
Martin County won by forfeit over Leslie CountyConfusedinglepar
johnson county over boyd co. 6-0! great defensive game both teams played hard!!
Newburg ,olmstead,Johnson cty,Whitley all second rounders
Time on the bracket said 5:00..
But Martin changes the time to 1..
But somehow, no one from Leslie was notified of the time change. They were ready to leave the school at 2..

So them being the lower seed, they had to forfeit..
Im not sure what happened but martin county did not change the time
Congrats MArtin county! Work hard as a team and u can go all the way.
How can it be legal to change the time and NOT notify the posing team?????
Opposing team
Ok, Martin Co. didnt change the game time and not inform the necessary people. Thats just ridiculous, if that was the case people would do it all the time and just go oops, too bad they arent here. The appropriate people had to be informed, referrees had to be assigned, it was no secret. Trust me Martin Co. didn't want a forfeit from Leslie. This team has worked hard and was ready to play Leslie, don't take that away from the kids. I'm sure Leslie's boys wanted to play too. It was said that Leslie's coach was getting married that day so who knows where the ball got dropped but Martin Co. did nothing shady. Martin Co. definitely wants to play win or lose.
My bracket,printed off KYMSFA had the game at 1:00. Maybe those young and inexperienced coaches, as defended by their fans, should learn to read a bracket.

:eyeroll:
Funny mystery to me everyone else including the Leslie head coach knew what time the game was but the others didn't. Even Bath Co. coaches knew what time the game was because they showed up.
There were close to 50 1st round games and I have only seen 4-5 scores. Are they posted anywhere?
Must be a secret. I have been trying to find out also. :please:
Evarts-50 . Harlan-6
Half of them haven't played yet or played early.So much for KMSFA setting the times and rules. They called yellowjacket out for asking about their integrity, however he may be right. Set the rules and make everyone follow them ordo alway with your so called tournament.
Knox County Middle School defeated North Laurel 32-8
Keep em coming.
^
So its knox and whitley in the second round this week?
Jctms won over east hardin, no word on any of west ky.no word on north pulaski.no word on union score .Knox was a big winner over a tough north laurel. ROWAN no word still others no reporting
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^

Yes. Wednesday night at 6:30.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^

Yes I hear they play Wednesday night at Knox County.:welcome:
Northern Pulaski beat Barren County 44-0.
Will anyone score on the Maroons this tournement?:problemgirl:
UNION 42 - Grant 0
Fooseball Devil Wrote:Yes I hear they play Wednesday night at Knox County.:welcome:

I hope its another good one.
They split this year and both games were very competetive
does anyone know what time the Bath vs Martin Co. game is going to be? A long haul for martin county...but I will be there cheering them on. good luck Martin county!:Cheerlead
Corbin 47 Casey 20. 7th grade
Pages: 1 2