Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: State Play Offs today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could not understand why Johnson Central middle school coaches were taking so many pictures of Greenup's 7th grade formation then hiding the camera after each picture of each formaton. Because they were using a Ipad to record it. What was funny was the greenup parents would video and take pictures of these coaches doing this...lol. They did the same in the Rowan 8th grade game today also.
Sports dad Wrote:Could not understand why Johnson Central middle school coaches were taking so many pictures of Greenup's 7th grade formation then hiding the camera after each picture of each formaton. Because they were using a Ipad to record it. What was funny was the greenup parents would video and take pictures of these coaches doing this...lol. They did the same in the Rowan 8th grade game today also.

I can't believe it either!!! Why would a team want to scout and get ready for an upcoming opponent!! That is so insane:yikes:. I can't believe they would stoop to that level and want to be ready to win. What are they thinking!!Confusedecret::biglmao:
I know in high school it is illegal for opposing teams to take video or pictures of a another team. Dont know about middle school. So yes there maybe something wrong with that.
Wow being upset because someone respects u enough to scout you. This goes on at all levels and why do you think some teams changed game times to go scout other teams I am sure .
:lmaoBig Grinid Bill Belichick send them?:lmao: